Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Jimmy Savile was never exposed as a paedophile/pervert when he was alive?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That **** Rolf Harris, pulling a PR stunt by taking his whole family to court, including pushing his wife who's in a wheelchair for a fucking PCMH hearing! What a wanker!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      I have no idea who that is
      Cheesy English TV Show Host/DJ/celebrity who is reckoned to be the most prolific paedophile in English history. Everyone suspected he was shady during his lifetime but only after he died did all his crimes become revealed. He had links to the the Royal Family and Margaret Thatcher - relationships he cultivated, along with his all charity work (during which it seems he was still carrying out his attacks - on disabled children) - to ensure he wouldn't be brought to justice in his lifetime.

Basically, he got away with it because he was famous and because he had links in high places. It's a huge national disgrace.

Comment

Is it wrong to wish there was a Savile meme?.

Comment

I guess it's wrong but look at the audacity of that face in the second picture, it's literally screaming come at me bro.

Comment

... and nobody's fighting yet for the "rights" of these poor paedophiles...
            ... aren't they "discriminated"?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... and nobody's fighting yet for the "rights" of these poor paedophiles...
              ... aren't they "discriminated"?
              What would your opinion be of an individual with paedophilic desires who never acted on them in any way?

Comment

I think some of the "celebs" are being punished because of the failure to get Saville when he was alive/ People think they can claim any old celeb they have met has touched them when they were young..

Who knows.. but i doubt all these celebs back then were peados

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  What would your opinion be of an individual with paedophilic desires who never acted on them in any way?
                  One might have whatever "desires" as long as one acts according to general laws shared by a civilized historic society...

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    That **** Rolf Harris, pulling a PR stunt by taking his whole family to court, including pushing his wife who's in a wheelchair for a fucking PCMH hearing! What a wanker!
                    I think the guy has to have the greatest-ever defence in the history of law:

"I'm not a paedophile, but I do admit I used to fancy a 12-year-old girl."

That's the guy's DEFENCE claim. You've gotta admire the balls.

Comment

Bill Cosby's the American Jimmy Savile

Comment

Working...
                      X