No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia is Disputing Zab Judah's "Humble" Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Danny may win, but Angel is a ****ing *******. He is living through his son. He thinks that bringing up Kostya's name bothered Judah. That is kiddie ****. Judah went to hell and back for years having to hear about the chicken dance. No big nosed, lucifer looking, **** talking, half a bigot should ever get any fighter mad. You don't fight. You just talk too much and you sound nasal and stupid. Old, ugly ass *****.
    YOU MAD
    LOL

Comment

Judah fake ass hell just watch the vid and see how he flip flops danny will tak him out in 4

Comment

Nobody has said anything about Danny. Fans like him. It's the non professional fighter who is talking **** that I despise.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          YOU MAD
          LOL
          Yeah, I'm mad that your rep power is in red and not green.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
            I'm guessing his dad is divorced. Angel and his son have a "strange" relationship.
            Angel still living with his wife, it was on behind the ropes (uk version of 24/7)

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Danny is in the club with his father Angel, who openly admits he's there to check out the girls? Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that **** is wrong?
              Haha. I admit I kinda had to do a double take and reread the article title and the article itself more thoroughly because I was like "Wait, is this an Angel Garcia interview or were they talking to Danny???"

Comment

Zab, they're trying to sell the fight you dumbass. How long has this guy been in the game?!

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
                  Zab, they're trying to sell the fight you dumbass. How long has this guy been in the game?!
                  Sell the fight, lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Danny is in the club with his father Angel, who openly admits he's there to check out the girls? Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that **** is wrong?
                    I'm sure Danny is upset about it, but he doesn't want to bruise his old man's ego by telling him to hang out with people in his age range.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Judah fake ass hell just watch the vid and see how he flip flops danny will tak him out in 4
                      Lol how is Judah fake? The only fake is Angel Garcia... C'mon, how can anyone respect a 70 year old man that goes clubbing with his son and checks out girls he has no chance of ever getting? The guys face looks like someone hit him with a bat that had a rusted nail at the end. Angel has NEVER put a pair of gloves on and threw some knuckles in his entire life and he is acting like the baddest cat on the block.

You expect these kind of antics from a 16 year old but Angel is basically a senior citizen. I have nothing against anyone who talk trash as long as they laced em up and knows how it feels like. Guys like Roger, Floyd Sr and Freddie all have the right to talk as much as they do because they been through and experienced what its like to be a fighter. Angel is a fake and complete front.

Comment

Working...
                      X