Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto - Austin Trout confirmed, what do you think of it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mad? that's your response after being shown that you don't know what you're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      says the guy still salty about plastergate.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        Lmao at the people believing Cotto would beat Pac at 154 due to "stamina".

Question.

Why did Cotto request to fight Margarito at 150 CW no less than a year ago? Cotto fought Margarito at a CW, did you already forget?

It's not worth the PPV, trout is boring as is virtually unknown.
        That's not what I said now, is it?

I said he would NEED to get his stamina up. Or else, the last 3 rounds would look like they did with Floyd; Miguel completely punched/gassed out.

If his stamina was improved, and at his natural fighting weight, he would do better against Pac than he did previously.

No one expected him to fight like that against Floyd either, did they?

And let's be honest, Manny isn't the same fighter now that he was 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
          says the guy still salty about plastergate.
          no offense but you really are coming off as mad....

Comment

guy has sand in his vagina still having flashbacks of the kneeage

Comment

you've held internet grudges over things that haven't involved either one us, involving people we don't know, so you'd know wouldn't you?

and i think you need to tone it down playing grab ass with this infant. you might have a sundusky case on your hands if you're not careful.

Comment

That's a horrible fight and a huge waste of time. Imo Pac beats Cotto anywhere from 140-154.
                A waste of time of a fight. But over 150lbs, Cotto beats Pac. It seem like people forgot about the first four rounds of that fight. Cotto with a trainer is a different fighter and I feel sorry for those who cant see that.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  A waste of time of a fight. But over 150lbs, Cotto beats Pac. It seem like people forgot about the first four rounds of that fight. Cotto with a trainer is a different fighter and I feel sorry for those who cant see that.
                  yeah i think cotto would have more success at 154 and with his new trainer against pacquiao, but i'm not sure if he'd actually beat him. only one way to find out though right? i wish pacquiao would've taken it. it's crazy to think how the first fight went. no one would have ever thought after that night that a rematch would sound good years later, haha.
                  as for this trout fight, it's a decent/good fight. trout is a tough opponent for anyone, and he has a belt too. only thing i don't like about cotto is that he didn't give martinez a shot, but besides that, i respect him and he's entertaining to watch. hopefully he sticks around, him vs. the lara/matirosyan winner or unifying with k9 would be good fights as well. i'm sure alvarez is after though.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Cotto has a much better chance, but really I don't see it. It's either styles make fights, or 1 pound difference makes fights.

Comment

Cotto has a much better chance, but really I don't see it. It's either styles make fights, or 1 pound difference makes fights.
                      Do you think Cotto is going to use the same tactics? We saw how he try to push and grab Tony more in the second fight. He turned around a lot in that fight. He changed his style for the fight and I see him changing style for the fight. Not easy, but not impossible.

Comment

Working...
                      X