Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: "I'll knock Vitali out, I'll smash his chin!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well lets see if Vitali can knock him out, despite what people seem to think I believe both guys want the fight. Vitali will find it difficult to catch Haye clean in my opinion, but expect him to find a stoppage in the 2nd half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      What the hell did Lennox say to Haye on Jamaica, that he came back so confident about beating Vitali. Is this guy actually serious? I mean I know Haye is full of bull****, but he wanted 100% none of Vitali before.

I actually expect a war outside of the ring if that fight is getting made. Vitali seems to be very determined to shut that mouth of Haye's permanently.
      Lewis told him "If he is beating you up you should punch with the inside of your glove where the seem is so it opens up a huge cut and beg a doctor to stop it, thats how I won bruv, you can do the same"

Comment

Haye doesn't deserve a shot at Vitali, but the big guy wants to knock the Hayemaker out. If Haye REALLY wants this fight...

Let's get it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          Haye trying to scam a few more millions....only thing is he might die in the ring and won't get a chance to spend that!!!...Big Vit keep proving me wrong...thought dude was getting old and IF Haye could beat a klitschko...then Vit was the one....can't rock with that no more...smh...Haye gets murked by Big Vit

Comment

saying he punches harder than both of the brothers got me

Comment

All I can say:
              <----------

I was gonna take my avatar down... but I think I'll keep it a bit longer :rotfl:

Comment

wow... stfu

Comment

The build up for this is going to be awesome. No one can deny that Haye's trash talking is hilarious.
                  Christ though, David needs to be far far busier if he thinks he's going to do anything in this fight.

Comment

tsk tsk is hard to like fighters who boast a lot but dont back them up, worst dont even try...

Comment

get this fraud out of boxing before he starts stealing people's wallets

man oh man is that cat a fraud

i have zero respect left for him
                      zero.

he's bernie madoff

even if he signs a contract to fight vitali, my money will be on him finding a way out quickly

Comment

Working...
                      X