Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz: "Shane Mosley is PATHETIC and has NO GRATITUDE"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronnie is a type of person you'd love to punch in the fuken face and beat his ******ed azz

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
      Ronnie is a type of person you'd love to punch in the fuken face and beat his ******ed azz

shut the **** up...you wouldn't do **** you pus5y

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          shut the **** up...you wouldn't do **** you pus5y
          yeah cause you already know me huh? stupid white boy... go sit down and keep watchin how we mexicans fight.

Comment

Would you seriously put your hands on a guy old enough to be your kids grandfather? Respect your elders, man.

Comment

yeah cause you already know me huh? stupid white boy... go sit down and keep watchin how we mexicans fight.

you're just 50% mexican according to Marquez...the other half is pus5y according to the people that have called you out

now go clean your sister's basement before she kicks you out you ****ing pansy

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                You dumb ****ing Indian scumbag !!

Who picked Mosley? Who?

We all knew Mosley was done and all us fans were against this fight. Even *******s were.

If there is anyone to blame, it should be Arum and Manny for choosing Mosley.
                I thought you and ronnie where the same peoples.

Comment

uh-oh...Alibata has come in the thread...time for xcaret to pretend to get lost onto another thread

Comment

mosley is really dumb... what does he gain from spreading those lies? I lost respect for him when he promised fans a war and started running. now I have even less respect for him for trying to spread these lies.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      uh-oh...Alibata has come in the thread...time for xcaret to pretend to get lost onto another thread
                      Hector hasn't been very active lately, I think it is his turn to use the computer. Just let the little boy enjoy himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X