Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin got dropped by Tyrell Hendrix in Sparring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its sparring, **** happens.

Comment

Stop overreacting. Sh.it happens in sparring. Who cares.

Comment

He's no longer my favorite current fighter now.

Comment

This dude here says Golovkin hits as hard as Jonathan Banks, and he says it in front of Jonathan Banks

Comment

Well good for him if he did. Anyone can get put down. Not a real big deal.

Comment

GGG is done now, he would loose Paulie in one round

Comment

Old news bro, Hendrix mentioned this like a year ago in another video

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Maybe Natas can confirm this thru his boy Sweaty Jay or whatever his name was.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  I just got off the phone with my man Pearly J who was there. This is what he said:

"Man Hendrix is lyin! Yeah they sparred, Hendrix hit him good but Golovkin never went down, he put Hendrix down! Word is Frank Ducketts paid Hendrix $1,500 to tell everyone and their momma that he knocked Triple-G down. He also offered him a cheeseburger and a blow job".

Comment

If you're a boxer trying to climb up in the ranks and you're around Elie, take the opportunity to let him know you knocked out a top fighter, it's a good way to get you're name out there in the forums.

Comment

What I find most puzzeling is that no one seems to take notic of the fact that Tyrell with his own words said that GGG is the hardest puncher he has ever shared the ring with, and that after that bodyshot, GGG tore his ass up for the rest of the sparring rounds.

But I ges the OP is a die hard murican and dos not like russians that kick murican ass

Comment

Working...
                      X