No announcement yet.

Who on here has done jail time and why??list your convictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    When I was 16 I was arrested, after I was jumped by 7 guys. They let me go 20 mins later realizing I was the victim. Phooking morons.
    that was me with my goons, u should of let me get that lunch money bruh

Comment

Glad to say I have never done jail/prison time. I'm very proud of that fact. It's very easy to stay out of prison so I honestly look down on people who have been there.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
        Glad to say I have never done jail/prison time. I'm very proud of that fact. It's very easy to stay out of prison so I honestly look down on people who have been there.
        So then it's safe to say...............you've never done anything that would warrant time in jail? Or did you just not get caught?

I know a busload of goody-two-shoe mother****ers that drive drunk every other day except somehow they're model citizens.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            So then it's safe to say...............you've never done anything that would warrant time in jail? Or did you just not get caught?
            Nope, never. Maybe drunk driving, but if I am completely wasted I won't drive, ever.

Jail in a lesser sense isn't that bad. But if you've been to prison you are scum. That's just how I see it.

Comment

Nope, never. Maybe drunk driving, but if I am completely wasted I won't drive, ever.

Jail in a lesser sense isn't that bad. But if you've been to prison you are scum. That's just how I see it.
              What about restraining orders for stalking?

Comment

1 traffic ticket
                5 parking tickets
                2 detention in high school

Deal with that biatches.

Comment

i got all of my sh#t out of my system when i was young. i was a f#cking mess. i turned my life around when i hit my late teens.

i've been to jail once. i was 17 years old and couldn't bail myself out after a DUI. i don't drive after drinking a sip anymore. i don't break the law at all, actually.

when i was young i was sent away to a reformatory school for hurting a classmate pretty badly. it was a fight, in my defense. i didn't attack anybody. i didn't do my best to avoid it, but it wasn't something i initiated, and at the time i felt like it was him or me.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                    What about restraining orders for stalking?
                    lol................

Comment

Jail in a lesser sense isn't that bad. But if you've been to prison you are scum. That's just how I see it
                      You don't see a slight problem with this logic?

Let's say you're on probation for a misdemeanor or other and you drive drunk.................if you're pinched you go to PRISON.

So the unpaid parking tickets accruing in someone's name leads to an arrest and conviction. The punishment is probation. The perp is caught driving slightly over the limit and is sent to prison.

That guy is scum?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X