No announcement yet.

COMPAS cuando salen a comer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMPAS cuando salen a comer

cuanto dejan de tip?? 15%, 1 dollar, chump change, or nothing?

Im asking because I went to eat to a china restaurant and I left 6 dollar tip and the Chinese lady said it wasn't enough, she said it was a lot of work for 6 bucks. What y'all think? This isn't no luxury restaurant, it's just a normal restaurant plates of food cost like 11 bucks.

I think 6 dollars is fair, she didn't do anything but bring me the food and tea. Ni estaba buena la china. lol

I've gone to other restaurants and left smaller tips like 4 bucks and the ladies even thank me for it. This usually happens at Mexican restaurants I go to.

Otra cosa creo que fue justo porque he visitado otros restaurantes chinos donde me dan un paquetito de soy sauce y cuando les pido otro me lo dan de mala gana, no me dejan agarrar cervilletas. Si son tan chafas para dar pero les encanta recivir pues que se agachen y reciviran una patadota en el culo de mi parte.
    Last edited by piojo del norte; 02-06-2011, 03:29 AM.

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
    The typical rate people use for most restaurants is 15%, although that's entirely up to you. Some pay 20%, but that seems pretty high to me and would be killer if you went to an expensive restaurant.

Im asking because I went to eat to a china restaurant and I left 6 dollar tip and the Chinese lady said it wasn't enough, she said it was a lot of work for 6 bucks. What y'all think? This isn't no luxury restaurant, it's just a normal restaurant plates of food cost like 11 bucks.

I think 6 dollars is fair, she didn't do anything but bring me the food and tea. Ni estaba buena la china. lol
    LOL Que china sinverguenza, che. Te tendrias que aver quedado con los seis pesos o por lo menos decirle que se la meta en el orto si no le gusta a esa china puta.

Comment

le vieras dicho que te deveria de aber mamado la verga por esos seis dolares.

que no chinge compa.

Comment

Seis dolares era mas que suficiente, mas del 50%, que no chinge la china.

Comment

wow i would of never given that phillpine bit** anything in the first place.

Comment

Mi Vieja Y yo fuimos al Applebees anoche par ver Las Peleas de UFC Y mi bill era de $31. La mesera era bien atenta Y los dio muy bien servicio. Le pague con dos de a veinte Y le dije que se quedara con el cambio. $9 de tip estava bien que no??

Comment

I've gone to other restaurants and left smaller tips like 4 bucks and the ladies even thank me for it. This usually happens at Mexican restaurants I go to.

Otra cosa creo que fue justo porque he visitado otros restaurantes chinos donde me dan un paquetito de soy sauce y cuando les pido otro me lo dan de mala gana, no me dejan agarrar cervilletas. Si son tan chafas para dar pero les encanta recivir pues que se agachen y reciviran una patadota en el culo de mi parte.
              engrata esa chinita. 6 dollars is a great tip i always leave less than that and ive always been thanked...

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Dick View Post
                Seis dolares era mas que suficiente, mas del 50%, que no chinge la china.
                Very true.

I think the waitress was racist or were you behaving like an @sshole while you were eating there? 6 dollars was more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                  wow i would of never given that phillpine bit** anything in the first place.
                  you're a racist slut.

Comment

To keep it simple I double the tax..........but if someone did that **** to me.....le mando un fat VV and I take my tip away............the tip is NOT mandatory.......it's to reward EXTRA good service..........for normal good service you get my business.........nothing more...........

Comment

Working...
                    X