Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Can Beat Mayweather! I Want Him in England!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Can Beat Mayweather! I Want Him in England!

WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan may be training for Marcos Maidana on December 11 in Las Vegas, but his long term goal is to secure a 2011 year-end showdown with Floyd Mayweather Jr. in England. Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer had already stated that he would like to match Khan with Mayweather by the end of next year. Khan would like the fight in Wembley Stadium.

[Click Here To Read More]

This really won't surprise me at all. When Floyd came to England in 2009 to promote the JMM fight, he said on sky sports news he wants to fight in England. RS then dropped Amir Khans name into the hat as a potential opponent describing him as "up and coming".

Comment

Mayweather can beat khan and Pacquiao in ingland, in the same ring on the same ****en day!!!! No Body Can Beat Mayweather NOBODY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Khan was caught repeatedly by Pillow fisted Paulie, Floyd would KO Khan. He needs to think about Madonna, Bradly, Alexander and Ortiz.

Comment

Pfft what kinda DRUGS has Pacquaio and Roach got u on Khan u idiot!?! Beat PBF, u don't even belong in the same ring as him ... plz do NOT waste our time PBF would touch u once and you would break like shattered glass!!!

Comment

December is sooo far away.shit ,I wanna this hype job to go home already.and take your fake ass stuttering trainer with you.

Comment

Khan has to clean up the JWW division 1st and even then he needs a couple of tuneup's at 147 before fighting floyd. He's still a little puppy compared to the Big dogs like pac and mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                Khan has to clean up the JWW division 1st and even then he needs a couple of tuneup's at 147 before fighting floyd. He's still a little puppy compared to the Big dogs like pac and mayweather.
                Still a puppy, haha..

Comment

Amir is really being cocky. Floyd can school him anytime.
                  He needs to fight his way up to even deserve to take a shot at Floyd.
                  If this fight happens, I hope to hell he gets KTFO so he can learn his lesson.

Comment

Watch floyd jump come ouf of vacation from avoiding Manny and jump through loops to land a fight with kahn

"nobody calls me out!"

Comment

Working...
                    X