No announcement yet.

Hendrix kicks lady gaga's fat ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louis54 View Post
    Well people want to hear some good stuff. Hendrix was just the fastest thinking player ever.. Very creative at the same time with a real hard luck backgound- not much for him to eat with his drunk father not able to work and his siblings farmed out. He had a real right to sing the blues and rock out
    The G.O.A.T. playing "Blues" LOL.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Anyhow music aint her talent, looks are

Comment

LOL @ "Blues"

Singing: Standing next to a Mountain!!!

Guitar: Bend note:

Singing: Chop it down with the edge of my hayond!!!!!!!

Pure ****ing ****.....................................

Not even music IMO.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Malsteen was good , very good. Hendrix was just so mentally quick and unpredictable. Malsteem, compared to hendrix, preditable within melody and rthym. That is why hedrix is good along with his intensity and creatvetivy, split second musing with and around melody and rthym. Also why many others are forgotten. Fast thinking and creativetivy in a realm where it can be very difficutl

Comment

Originally posted by louis54 View Post
            Malsteen was good , very good. Hendrix was just so mentally quick and unpredictable. Malsteem, compared to hendrix, preditable within melody and rthym. That is why hedrix is good along with his intensity and creatvetivy, split second musing with and around melody and rthym. Also why many others are forgotten. Fast thinking and creativetivy in a realm where it can be very difficutl
            Sheer guitar ability? No way to say Malmsteen > Hendrix objectively.

Everyone loves their type of music.

What I do know is both are maybe the two greatest ever that I've heard.

It's apples and oranges.

I was just knocking the whole bluesy bend note guitar thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              You're all mad or what? Because I was pointing out that music like this.............is the **** that is force fed to mainstream sheep?

Just crammed down throats since day 1.
              not me, Georges probably is.

Comment

Ive seen them both play and was asked whos better. Like you said its alot in taste , aslo background. I can play very fast, extremely fast, but to me its not that hard. On the other hand , being so creative, intense, and improvisationally professiant means alot to me me personally caue im not as good in that as id like. No, malsteem is a hell of a player. Hendrix was unbelievable cause when seeing and listening, the improvistions were so fast andintense. Hendrix never played with quite the velocity of many jazz players, still he could get in any given measure almost as many notes; but could somehoe, weave the notes and choice of in such unprediable manner as to seem it impossble to play- toghter with rthymatic syncopattion. Ive always wondered from a giutarist standpoitpiont why hendrix , alone, of that time was someone i was so intrigiued with, well he was a improvisational genius. As good as malstreem is,he isnt , not in that class. No body is. That is why hedrix lasts so long- he was unique in music not just guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  LOL @ "Blues"

Singing: Standing next to a Mountain!!!

Guitar: Bend note:

Singing: Chop it down with the edge of my hayond!!!!!!!

Pure ****ing ****.....................................

Not even music IMO.

did someone.......

......just...........

....errrr.........

...........crit........

........icise.......

Hendrix.............

errrrr.........

...........waaa.......?

Cannot...............take.................such.... ............madness!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X