No announcement yet.

During tough economic times...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During tough economic times...

those who suffer are typically the ones who are too stupid to have grasped the basic concepts of:

-saving $$$ in diversified investments
    -knowing when to have children
    -knowing when to get married
    -proper health insurance
    -college educations that lead to better careers
    -striving for the best to progress in careers
    -risk analysis
    -budgeting

like anything ****ty that happens in your life, it's primarily YOUR FAULT and you should respect that, so you can learn from that, rebuild, and not fall victim to the same hardship.

most rich people have already grasped these concepts and, because of this, are rich and won't be affected as bad as poor people. when **** hits the fan, the poor always suffer. it's the same reason why the wildebeast with the bum leg always gets eaten 1st when the lions are chasing the heard.

so now that we (along with historical evidence within all democratic societies) have established that the poor lose because they're losers, we should focus on NOT BEING a loser instead of demanding sympathy for your ignorance, incompetence, and laziness.

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
    those who suffer are typically the ones who are too stupid to have grasped the basic concepts of:

-saving $$$ in diversified investments
    -knowing when to have children
    -knowing when to get married
    -proper health insurance
    -college educations that lead to better careers
    -striving for the best to progress in careers
    -risk analysis
    -budgeting

like anything ****ty that happens in your life, it's primarily YOUR FAULT and you should respect that, so you can learn from that, rebuild, and not fall victim to the same hardship.

most rich people have already grasped these concepts and, because of this, are rich and won't be affected as bad as poor people. when **** hits the fan, the poor always suffer. it's the same reason why the wildebeast with the bum leg always gets eaten 1st when the lions are chasing the heard.

so now that we (along with historical evidence within all democratic societies) have established that the poor lose because they're losers, we should focus on NOT BEING a loser instead of demanding sympathy for your ignorance, incompetence, and laziness.

Damn. You an accountant or sumthin? You seem like you've dealt wit people bitchin about their finances firsthand homey.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Damn. You an accountant or sumthin? You seem like you've dealt wit people bitchin about their finances firsthand homey.
      ex mortgage rep

Comment

I'm po'. Help a nicca out, Cap. Can you spare some CHANNNNNGE?!?

But you are right, my friend. I've learned the hard way not to live past my financial means. I drive a couple of beaters, and don't wear the nicest clothes. But I always got money in my pocket, and can help out family and friends when they need a quick loan. I'm good right now. I got a nice bird nest to fall back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          I have a very small birds nest to fall back on most of the time, right now I'm a bit in the whole because I went to Boston and Atlanta this month. I know I should be saving that money, but I'm also at the age where the window of opportunity for trips filled with sports, excessive booze, and strip clubs is closing. I look at it like, if I get killed in a car crash tomorrow, atleast I enjoyed myself as much as possible. I made almost 800 today aerating commercial property, so it's a wash for those trips, atleast thats how I justify it in my head.
          if u died in a car crash tomorrow it would not matter how u lived ur life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            I have a very small birds nest to fall back on most of the time, right now I'm a bit in the whole because I went to Boston and Atlanta this month. I know I should be saving that money, but I'm also at the age where the window of opportunity for trips filled with sports, excessive booze, and strip clubs is closing. I look at it like, if I get killed in a car crash tomorrow, atleast I enjoyed myself as much as possible. I made almost 800 today aerating commercial property, so it's a wash for those trips, atleast thats how I justify it in my head.

i use the same justification! now, if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna head off to the strip club for some pre-birthday ******* in my face

Comment

Working...
            X