• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO xplode pill or shake

Is there a difference or is it just preference Shake or Pill

Also, does the stuff work and is it worth 80 bucks CAN

It works to an extent......but is far too expensive

Comment

Performance Enhancers are like cigarettes, they are both signs of a weak mind!

Just buy a load of fruit and save yourself alot of money. if you really are in a capitalistic mood and need to spend, go to www.spartanhealth.com and spend them pennies well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
        Performance Enhancers are like cigarettes, they are both signs of a weak mind!

Just buy a load of fruit and save yourself alot of money. if you really are in a capitalistic mood and need to spend, go to www.spartanhealth.com and spend them pennies well.
        Good post, Rafa. I hate it when people use performance enhancers when they have all-natural enhancers at home, like fruits and veggies. They taste better and are loads better for your body and mind than those **** chemicals they stick into performance enhancers.

Comment

If you want to gain more muscle eat more food. If you want a real performance enhancer just drink some coffee If you want something that will regularly and consistently improve performance quit drinking caffeine except before workouts. It improves reaction time, endurance and lowers perceived exertion.
          Last edited by eman-resu; 07-14-2008, 10:06 AM.

Comment

yo pre workout supplements do what they say they do, but not enough to justify the cost. unless you got extra cash to throw around.

Also, if you take it with any regularity you WILL feel dependent on it to get a good workout. and you dont want that.

you would feel about the same getting amped up on caffeine, but i dont reccommend that either.

Comment

i used noxplode and would not recommend it. it worked but it was too expensive and roughly two hours after using i couldn't focus my eyes and my chest would hurt

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                Is there a difference or is it just preference Shake or Pill

Also, does the stuff work and is it worth 80 bucks CAN
                Get the shake, pills wont get in your system as fast if you drink the shake 30 minutes before workout you will be energized by the time you get to the gym.

I dont know if i would say its worth it, i use MRI NO Black Powder and it was like 50 bucks but it was worth it and u get more servings the NO Xplode.

Dont listen to people who say supplements and stuff dont help you, i mean creatine doesnt work that well for boxing but other than that everything helps... especially multivitamins.
                Last edited by Danny Gunz; 07-14-2008, 04:46 PM.

Comment

i used to use a ****load of supplements back on my bodybuilding days,

no xplode and most of the nitric oxide supplement will make you feel good at first, but you will get used to it really fast, because they are full of caffeine and other ****, and your body will need a bigger dose every time.

So for boxing i wouldnt really recommend it, it gives you nothing that you cant achieve by a good diet and hard work.

Plus its really expensive i used to have a sponsor thats how i could afford the supps, there is no way i could pay that kind of money out of my pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
                    Dont listen to people who say supplements and stuff dont help you, i mean creatine doesnt work that well for boxing but other than that everything helps... especially multivitamins.
                    I wasn't saying supplements dont help you, i was saying preWO supps arent worth your money or beneficial enough to outweigh the negatives.

Can i know why creatine doesnt work that well for boxing? And please don't tell me bc it just makes u big and slow.

Comment

Working...
                    X