Collapse
No announcement yet.

USADA's Travis Tygart Sets Record Straight on Mayweather-Mosley Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great article. Just what I wanted to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      They don't listen to fact and logic. Manny says no, so like the sheep they are, they blindly follow.
      You hit it right on the head. If Manny was the one favor, they'd all be pushing for it.

Comment

8) Up to how long can blood testing detect illegal substances in the body? or How long does illegal substances like steroids and HGH stay in the body?

It depends on the substance, HGH can leave the system in a few days... You can use it and it can be out of the system in a matter of a days.

how many days exactly? this guy sounds his not even sure how many freaking days :// if his an expert on this he should be specific with facking days..

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
          They don't listen to fact and logic. Manny says no, so like the sheep they are, they blindly follow.
          Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
          You hit it right on the head. If Manny was the one favor, they'd all be pushing for it.
          Thats true........

In this thread after Manny accepted they were all excited.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=337106

Comment

8blood tests is not intruding with training? gtfoh

Comment

Great read TS. Very informative.

Comment

Every time one of these articles comes out, just makes *******s look even dumber than they do already, and puts more pressure on Pacquiao to have to take the tests. I like.

Comment

I stated yesterday that I'm done discussing drug testing but articles like this get props. Floyd I am convinced has made the right decision and I know he will stick with it in an honorable way.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                    8blood tests is not intruding with training? gtfoh
                    They aren't Manny. They happen to be a bit more mentally strong.

Comment

HGH leaves the body in a few days, wow was unaware of that....Floyd hsould reconsider the 14 days lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X