Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Hauser is a disappointment. So are all biased "boxing journalists".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
    Journalists being biased???? Nah, I've never heard of that in Basketball, Baseball, Football, Boxing....need I go on?

Most journalists cover facts about a fighter, but they're not robots either.

oooohhh, you're RIGHT! The fact that biased behavior goes on everywhere, we should smile and nod and accept it. Thank you, Ravishing. yes, that makes things so much easier to take, since you pointed it out.

There is a difference, as I stated, between presenting facts and giving your opinion. What I laid out for you was how Hauser was subtly distorting things without lying, to build an impression. That is all.

Comment

Get a fuking life man.

Comment

Hauser lost all respect at the beginning of January. Now he is just a leech draining society.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeTheObscure View Post
          I consider myself sane, and it would be easy for Manny to call his bluff then, if the only reason Pac is refusing the test is due to politics. (And I mean, boxing politics, not the political office Manny is running for) It isn't hard to believe that Floyd is really against HgH and other substances; considering he is a teatotalist and is against beer and drugs. I myself share the same views, so any kind of drug I usually am weary of; and I am not even the greatest active boxer like he is, sadly.
          not even floyd believes that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            Journalists being biased???? Nah, I've never heard of that in Basketball, Baseball, Football, Boxing....need I go on?

Most journalists cover facts about a fighter, but they're not robots either.
            Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            not even floyd believes that.
            How do you figure? All the comments he has made over the years about beer and drugs- this is a man who dedicates his life to training and the matinence of his physical being- even during fights, which is why he is criticized. So how would he not have strong feelings towards any sort of drug.

Comment

I just read it and aside from it being waaaay too long winded, I agreed with everything.

He's not saying anything a reasonable and knowledgeable person in the sport isn't saying.

Long story short, Mayweather only fights fighters he knows he can beat, selects them carefully and is a fraud.

Thats the cliffs notes version.

Comment

Hauser is a great, great journalist. No questions asked. Is he biased against Floyd and GBP? Yes. No questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  How come Manny hasn't sued him, the daily news, atlas and ESPN like he has floyd and GBP for accussing him?

HMMMMMMMM!!!
                  why dont you ask manny if your so depsperate in knowing.......you act like you know, ok so why then?.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                    I just read it and aside from it being waaaay too long winded, I agreed with everything.

He's not saying anything a reasonable and knowledgeable person in the sport isn't saying.

Long story short, Mayweather only fights fighters he knows he can beat, selects them carefully and is a fraud.

Those aren't facts- they're you're bull**** opinions. Which aren't worth much, considering you think Valero should "rest" in "peace" after beating up women and killing one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post

Yes, this is real reasonable and knowledgable. The average IQ here has to hover around 70.

Comment

Working...
                      X