Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the girls on my avatar profile and gifs

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
      lol she shakes like a awkward girl learning to dance. Im not complaning though. Her little shake and belly dances are the best thing she can do though I give her that.
      Shakira is a great dancer. She's been danicing her whole life. She is not doing and and has never done the typical american choreography dance moves though. She can do it all from belly dance to flamenco, Bollywood dancing...etc.

Comment

Alicia is amazing.

I would cut my own bollocks off with a rusty bread knife if she asked me to.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
          tell me not shakira stole the show, i think alicia just killed the mood, cowboy stadium got mad bored with the same old songs, how dare she play new york in dallas wtf? pluss shakira was way sexier.. whos your pick?
          alicia keys is hotter...

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            lol shakira is one of the funniest singers out there, she fine... but cant sing or dance for **** lol... yet people act like she can. Other artist get hate for that but some how she finds a way to get a pass. Ill Fuk either dont care.
            Shakira can't dance? What? Who you rather see then? Usher?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              yea shakira has that pluss lateral movement and shes more versatile lol
              A keys **** is bigger.

Comment

This is why I wish I was rich powerful and it was socially acceptable in my society to have a harem.

Comment

Tough one. Shakira is sexier but has a horrible sounding voice.

Comment

shakira. the way she moves her hips should be a dead giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
                      Shakira can't dance? What? Who you rather see then? Usher?

Look at that lol she cant dance, she can do normal belly dancing and shake her ass... which is all good. Still will Fuk, and she sexy as hell still aint going to say she can dance or sing.
                      Last edited by DE100; 02-15-2010, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X