Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which country produces the most cowardly fighters???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    I would say Russians.
    I would say gayweatherians.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
      as usual the idiot larry makes my point for me. he forgot to mention the most cowardly act of turning down a career high $8 million out of pure fear. american fighters have no sense of dignity honor or respect for there boxing heritage.
      And what fighter would you be talking about? and yet we still crank out the best pro fighters in the world right here in America. don't be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        I would say Russians.
        Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
          And what fighter would you be talking about? and yet we still crank out the best pro fighters in the world right here in America. don't be mad.
          Gayweather is a coward.

But America is not a hotbed for boxing cowards.

In this case only gayweather. America has produced the finest warriors in boxing. Gayweather is just a sorry exception.

Comment

i vote peurto ricans as being the most cowardly

Comment

For the start STUPID TOPIC!

I'm Albanian myself and Luan Krasniqi stopped the fight when he was fighting against Lamon Brewster!

It's not about countries it's about FIGHTERS!

And to those Russians; i'm Albanian myself and i live in Belgium my parents immigrated to Belgium during the Yugoslavian wars 17 years ago;

The Serbs killed then-thousands of Croatian, Bosnian, Slovenian & Albanian people and you Russians still supported them!

Now that Kosovo is an indepented country Russia don't want to recognise it!
              Russians are the biggest racists on the planet!

WE LOVE AMERICA & THE UNITED KINGDOM & EUROPE!

As for the Topic itself; not based on anything: RUSSIANS FOR SURE!

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Суперводка View Post
                Based on what?

You're too fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Palokaj View Post
                  For the start STUPID TOPIC!

I'm Albanian myself and Luan Krasniqi stopped the fight when he was fighting against Lamon Brewster!

It's not about countries it's about FIGHTERS!

And to those Russians; i'm Albanian myself and i live in Belgium my parents immigrated to Belgium during the Yugoslavian wars 17 years ago;

The Serbs killed then-thousands of Croatian, Bosnian, Slovenian & Albanian people and you Russians still supported them!

Now that Kosovo is an indepented country Russia don't want to recognise it!
                  Russians are the biggest racists on the planet!

WE LOVE AMERICA & THE UNITED KINGDOM & EUROPE!

As for the Topic itself; not based on anything: RUSSIANS FOR SURE!

lol.
                  You got that right about russians for the most part,I am sure they are not all like it. What mr.unpronounceable is saying is outrageous,and all it takes is for a bent politician to capitalise on a groundswell of idiocy like we have heard here,and you end up with another bosnia,kosovo,chechnya etc.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                    wasnt reffering to duarn,,,oscar,ortiz,arreola..etc,etc,,..but duran is part mexican
                    all three are american

Comment

Originally posted by zojo View Post
                      i vote peurto ricans as being the most cowardly
                      you know i may have to agree with you because punching a man in the balls to avoid getting knocked out is a very cowardly move.

Comment

Working...
                      X