Clear All

• Dmitry Pirog vs Canelo Alvarez.

Who wins in this mythical match up?
    Dmitry "The Grandmaster" Pirog
    43.75%
    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez
    56.25%

The poll is expired.

huh,Would be a war ,both have/had upperbody movement of a cat,Pirog Likes to be in offensive mod ,but Canelo wouldnt let him lead like Jacobs ,probably most of a fight would take place in middle of a ring,i take Canelo cuse we know much more about him then Pirog who had short run due to injury.

Comment

Canelo....

Comment

Don't know enough about Pirog. He beat a chinny Jacobs and looked very good, but that's it.

Canelo is much better than Jacobs.

Comment

Canelo by judges

Comment

Canelo would duck him and fight Chavez at 164.5

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Don't know enough about Pirog. He beat a chinny Jacobs and looked very good, but that's it.

Canelo is much better than Jacobs.
              I'm not sure if I would take Canelo over Jacobs at this point...............Canelo has proved absolutely nothing at 160. And jacobs is #2 at 160 right now. I'd take jacobs by UD

Comment

I am not sure. I have seen all of Canelo's fights since they first started showing him fight. I think he is a hell of a fighter and he is my favorite. Pirog looked excellent in the one and only fight I ever saw him in with Jacobs. As a loyal Canelo fan I voted Canelo would beat Pirog.

Comment

The Grand Master stops Canelo early. Just a complete different class of fighter altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    The Grand Master stops Canelo early. Just a complete different class of fighter altogether.
                    this.

Canelo simply is not on the Grand masters level, dunno whether he would stop him though.

Comment

Working...
                    X