Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the VERY first time you ever came?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first time I found out about limewire and accidentally downloaded a video of a girl getting her head cut off.

Comment

i remember, even though i have a weird life, i was having sex early.

but i lost my virginity, about what, 5 difference times.

this was when i was 10 or 11, sep 10th, i wanked, the twin towers **** happened.

i thought life, is going to be cool, i need a sexy *****.

i was looking at girls at school the next day like id fuk ur brains out mate.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post

but i lost my virginity, about what, 5 difference times.
        Sig worthy

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
          Sig worthy
          lolol its funny but, my high school year, year 8. i had a girlfriend.

literally, god made me forgot all about it. didnt have it again till what, year 12.

but i was having sex like, year 4, on a field, during school hours. thats like, 8-9 yo.

but i was having sex before that....i could name the girls too. my lifes weird.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            My friends in middle school told me how to jack off during lunch and I tried it in the bathroom when I got home, after 5 minutes I got bored and didn't try it for a while after that.

Then one day there was like this britney spears marathon on MTV, my parents were at work and so I tried it again. After like 10 minutes, in the middle of oops I did it again, I had this weird sensation like I was going to piss but I didn't stop cuz it felt kinda good.

At the end i'm like oh ****, I just pissed myself, I didn't know I actually came lol, when I put it together a while after and succesfully re-enacted the procedure, that began my endless marathon of sodomy and perversion that continues today. My balls were never the same again.

Huuuwaaaatdafaaakkk??!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              it felt I discovered the greatest thing in the world, I didn't need a girl just a my hand and a magazine with a girl showing at least some cleavage or a button cheek and it was on, then I said to myself...wait a minute I could use lotion omg! I'm a genius

Hahahaaha Were you spittin on your tamales to lube it?.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                Hahahaaha Were you spittin on your tamales to lube it?.

Comment

Working...
                X