Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tells Smith That McGregor Fight Very, Very Close'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Did you know Ali did this, that other fighters have done this .

Have you ever seen celebrity Basketball or racing, what about WWE how do you figure that all this BS to the purist does so well at the box office ?

Human nature of the masses is to spend huge money on total BS, the entire world turns because of the idiots buying all hype and nothing in the guts of it, but its entertaining to them and we all watch some form of entertainment so the numbers for something like this is mind boggling, I think it could surpass Manny-Floyd in PPV buys, if they go hard to market this with Floyd and Conner it would go of the charts.

I think the appeal to the common man that knows fck all about either sport they just want to see a fight, man this type of consumer sucks hype like a vacuum cleaner.

This fight is purely about entertainment for the man in the street forget about a boxing contest its a Broadway Musical and will sell like crazy.
    For you, Floyd can fight a cab driver and its all good because its entertainment.

Man, your standards have fallen since the days where if a fighter even fights at a CW is was just too much for you. Now, its all good ol' entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      For you, Floyd can fight a cab driver and its all good because its entertainment.

Man, your standards have fallen since the days where if a fighter even fights at a CW is was just too much for you. Now, its all good ol' entertainment.
      I didn't say it was good, I said what it is and why it will sell, its exactly the same with Manny fighting McGregor, all these big name boxers want a piece of the money a cross over with Conor can be.

Im a realist which is the opposite of you, that's why I stopped debating you youre a smart guy that is so narrow minded its gotta be some mental defect going on, normal people don't think the way you do.

And to finish once again your ******ed brain invents things that's not even said, go back to the Asylum thread you live in you are better of in there.

Comment

LOL You just gave reloaded a doze of reality there bud. That was good!

Cheers!

#fl0mo standards are very low now a days

hahahaha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Cheers!

hahahaha!!
          green k

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            If you take a step back to absorb what I've said, rather than going straight to copy and paste your garbled spiel for the millionth time, you'll note that I am especially critical of Canelo trying to force GGG into accepting a flat fee - which, again, is pretty much unprecedented.

If you want to refer to Floyd-Oscar, fine with me - both fighters received PPV percentage revenue.

If you want to refer to Floyd-Canelo, fine with me - both fighters received PPV percentage revenue.

So in future, before you decide to talk, learn how to STFU and absorb information first - because it's embarrassing when your own examples blow up in your face.

I hope you don't have hurt feelings, Kid. Nothing personal.

Im speaking directly to the statement about how this applies to the state of boxing, if ggg wanted this fight as bad as he claims, he can sign the contract or go fight someone else, but he's saying he wants this fight, YOU WERE SPEAKING ON THE STATE OF BOXING. you cant change your initial story as that was what I was refering to...you were crying about the state of boxing. now go take off your heels, set your purse down and get your story straight

Comment

We k ow the fight is about to be made. We've known it for weeks. We don't need new threads in the exact same story and often quote repeatedly.

I know it gets you clicks but how about trying some genuine journalism for once?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                I didn't say it was good, I said what it is and why it will sell, its exactly the same with Manny fighting McGregor, all these big name boxers want a piece of the money a cross over with Conor can be.

Im a realist which is the opposite of you, that's why I stopped debating you youre a smart guy that is so narrow minded its gotta be some mental defect going on, normal people don't think the way you do.

And to finish once again your ******ed brain invents things that's not even said, go back to the Asylum thread you live in you are better of in there.

I see that I touched a nerve.

I'm just stating the truth.

Manny did a CW, it was the end of the world. For who? YOU!!!!!!!!

Floyd did it, no problem. "It's different"

Same here. Call it what it is. This is a complete joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Cheers!

hahahaha!!
                  Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  green k

Comment

Annoys me how many stupid **** suckers will continue to make this **** richer and richer. He fools you again and again fighting only when he knows he will win yet stupid pricks will continue to feed him millions. I hate him.

Comment

Working...
                    X