Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eubank Sr: Saunders Fight Would Be a Mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see a rematch. Saunders won the first fight and he might win a rematch. Saunders is still the best fighter Eubank has ever fought.Who has Eubank fought who is better than Saunders?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      He's right y'know. On current form, Jr would fuk him up.
      Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Saunders is quite a talented fighter technically, and strangely he has some decent athleticism. But its a shame that he has the attitude and mentality of a Sunday league football player.

Note: Sunday League is an amateur soccer sport in Britain.
      I wasn't too impressed by Jr in his last fight. He was wild and sloppy, but got away with it due to the extreme inexperience of his opponent. His lack of real fight changing power was also evident.

I was even less impressed with BJS in his last one though. Fighting like that, he would lose to Jr for sure.

But BJS trained by Adam Booth could be a different animal altogether. Booth's critics say he isn't a real boxing coach, just a glorified S & C trainer, and there is some truth in that.

But BJS is already a clever boxer, with sound basic technique. Fitness and motivation are what he lacks, not skills, and Booth could be just the man to sort that out for him.

Comment

Oi tha fackin poikey would bate that fackin brit!

Comment

Working...
        X