Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we pay for this bull****

it's become a total farce

Comment

• Christmas came early for Ward. Rematch in Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        The two clearest rounds were round 1(Ward stunned by a jab) and round 2(brutal knockdown). That's a guaranteed 20-17 start for Kovalev. There were a lot of close rounds but they gave the benefit of the doubt to Ward way too many times. Robbery imo.
        "lots of close rounds"

"robbery"

lol nice logic

Comment

• Kovalev won. My goodness american boxing sucks!!!

Comment

• Kovalev won close but clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              The UK broadcast, and Paulie, all had it for Ward. The scores are all over the map for this fight which tells me it was very close and it depends on what the scorer leans more towards.
              tbf Paulie always scores for the non puncher. it's his thing

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Lmao. Robbery doe. FOH....Let them cry
                Even in a close fight they crying like women ; I already read the threads baby they all gathered up and had conspired to discredit the American! but we on top where we belong!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  He didn't control ****. The rounds he won, he barely won. Kovalev looked like the better man tonight, but I knew in the 11th round if h didn't close strong he would lose to Ward especially with Malignaggi's brutal scoring.
                  You don't know what the fcuk you're talking about

Ward controlled the distance, did the better body work, outlanded Kovalev with the jab and won damn near every round thereafter

Comment

• 7-5 Kov with an extra point for the KD. 116-113 Kov.

Ward did an excellent job getting back into the fight but I didnt see him winning.

Props to both fighters for giving us a great fight. Hope to see a rematch!
                    Last edited by Deevel916; 11-20-2016, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      I do have to watch again without Lederman and Kellerman, too bias so HBO Coverage made it look like Kovalev Dominated from Start to Finish and that certainly is NOT what happened not even close. Lederman scoring was WAY OFF and Kellerman and Roy Jones Jr kept saying they disagree
                      Both were biased. I thought it was 7-5 either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X