Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider to be more intelligent? Donald Trump or Barack Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    This isn't related to the Trump/Clinton megathread.

I'm just interested in who the lounge considers to be more intelligent.

Obama.

Or

Trump

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    A a a a a a nd who oo o o o wee e e e ta a alking abbbbbbbout? Baa a a a a arack obaa a ama?

Dude is a mess without a telepromter
    Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Obama is definitely a more intelligent guy. But he's a Democrat, so it's hard to see that.
    Trump talks like us not like a lying peice of sheet politicians like Umama without a teleprompter

Umama talks like sheet without a teleprompter
    Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    http://youtu.be/jh-b8nCUpdc

Obama without a teleprompter

"Oki doki"
    Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

"Shake them ******* when you vote b1tch."
    Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Obama is not smarter. He's just a politically correct polished politician who can speak in bland platitudes i.e. he can talk for hours and say nothing.

Trump is not a politician. He's a business guy who hasn't spent enough time properly thinking out all his political positions.
    I dont think an intellegent person would give Iran 1.7b just to stop them from making nukes

And look they got nukes now

Stoopid arsol

not everybody can turn a couple million into what The Donald has turn himself to.

if you gave barack obama the donald's life right off the bat,

I GUARANDAMNTEE YOU,

he would never have been president.

You would never have heard of him. He would probably be some wall street vulture capitalist snorting cocaine on beautiful white women DDD breasts(typical of successful black men(noracist)), corporate raiding mom and pop businesses.

he would be the black gordon gecko.

I know he wouldnt have married that hideous creature michelle had he grown up with money like The Donald. i tell you that much. i guarandamtee my life on that.

no racist.

Comment

Donald Trump is a self made billionaire. What has Barack Obama ever achieved? Obama couldn't get a f**k at a BBQ

Comment

I actually meant to vote for Trump, I think Obama is much more rational aka pratical intelligence but Donald is obv smart even if I disagree with his princials.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          not everybody can turn a couple million into what The Donald has turn himself to.

if you gave barack obama the donald's life right off the bat,

I GUARANDAMNTEE YOU,

he would never have been president.

You would never have heard of him. He would probably be some wall street vulture capitalist snorting cocaine on beautiful white women DDD breasts(typical of successful black men(noracist)), corporate raiding mom and pop businesses.

he would be the black gordon gecko.

I know he wouldnt have married that hideous creature michelle had he grown up with money like The Donald. i tell you that much. i guarandamtee my life on that.

no racist.
          Obama is basically a guy that TPTB have been grooming for higher office because he's a glib talker who makes idiots' vaginas tingle. He's been given a free pass by the ***media))) because he's black and because he'll help assist TPTB into turning America into a Third World ****hole like the rest of the world. Obama isn't stupid but he isn't a genius and he is lazy. He was basically handed everything he accomplished which up until becoming president was basically nothing. We have the same thing in Canada where this punk was elected leader of the country even though he has less accomplishments than pretty much every world leader on the planet including Obama.

Comment

I dont think an intellegent person would give Iran 1.7b just to stop them from making nukes

Stoopid arsol
            Link please...

Comment

Stoopid arsol
              You assume Obama doesn't want Iran to have nukes. He probably does want Iran to have nukes.

Comment

Obama is basically a guy that TPTB have been grooming for higher office because he's a glib talker who makes idiots' vaginas tingle. He's been given a free pass by the ***media))) because he's black and because he'll help assist TPTB into turning America into a Third World ****hole like the rest of the world. Obama isn't stupid but he isn't a genius and he is lazy. He was basically handed everything he accomplished which up until becoming president was basically nothing. We have the same thing in Canada where this punk was elected leader of the country even though he has less accomplishments than pretty much every world leader on the planet including Obama.

You see what they are doing right????

they are using good looking, young, charismatic leaders to push BS legislation that hurts the nations natives under the guise of mullti culturalism.

look at their accomplishments...its nibbling at the margins. NOTHING MEATY.

Gay legislation this....
                Equal pay this.....
                take immigrants here.....
                dont ask dont tell....
                iran nuclear deal that israelites hate (lol)

NOT REAL ISSUES FACING OUR NATIONS.

-rising debt. we are in the trillions. multiple trillions
                -broken infrastructure
                -uncontrollable immigration
                -terrorism

Put a nice guy, handsome face on anything, mr. dont offend super pc guy, you can pass anything.

That's what the globalist want.

They want to create all these multi nation organizations where law is created by bureaucrats not elected by its citizens, hired by the corporate lobbying industry, to create and enforce law.

a little media manipulation there about some kid drowning.......

= we must accept muslim horde.

put a pretty face to sell it, and its done.

I know and see what the oligarchy is trying to do....

they are fooling a lot of people,

but they arent fooling me. read my latest media manipulation thread.

it explains it perfectly.

how they are ripping donald trump for childish bar talk while hillary is playing with people's lives, lying to FBI, congressional hearings, yet mainstream media says not a peep.

Comment

Trump sounds like an ignorant buffoon. He's fat and grossly out of shape too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    You see what they are doing right????

they are using good looking, young, charismatic leaders to push BS legislation that hurts the nations natives under the guise of mullti culturalism.

look at their accomplishments...its nibbling at the margins. NOTHING MEATY.

Gay legislation this....
                    Equal pay this.....
                    take immigrants here.....
                    dont ask dont tell....
                    iran nuclear deal that israelites hate (lol)

NOT REAL ISSUES FACING OUR NATIONS.

-rising debt. we are in the trillions. multiple trillions
                    -broken infrastructure
                    -uncontrollable immigration
                    -terrorism

Put a nice guy, handsome face on anything, mr. dont offend super pc guy, you can pass anything.

That's what the globalist want.

They want to create all these multi nation organizations where law is created by bureaucrats not elected by its citizens, hired by the corporate lobbying industry, to create and enforce law.

a little media manipulation there about some kid drowning.......

= we must accept muslim horde.

put a pretty face to sell it, and its done.

I know and see what the oligarchy is trying to do....

they are fooling a lot of people,

but they arent fooling me. read my latest media manipulation thread.

it explains it perfectly.

how they are ripping donald trump for childish bar talk while hillary is playing with people's lives, lying to FBI, congressional hearings, yet mainstream media says not a peep.
                    Pretty much all major (white) leaders are doing this. Angela Merkel is an old hag but she's pushing for the real destruction of Germany by flooding it with racial aliens. Same with that cuck phaggot who runs France.

Trump is not totally on board with this crap which is why the ***media))) is so hostile to him as well as all the cuckservatives in the republican party.

Comment

Pretty much all major (white) leaders are doing this. Angela Merkel is an old hag but she's pushing for the real destruction of Germany by flooding it with racial aliens. Same with that cuck phaggot who runs France.

Trump is not totally on board with this crap which is why the ***media))) is so hostile to him as well as all the cuckservatives in the republican party.
                      the western world is being trojan horsed.

its plain to see but people would rather be PC and not be called racist....

sad world we live in...

its like a liberal facist state.

you know the obama administration forced the justice department to lump non caucasian whites into the white category when it comes to crime statistics????

hectari talked about this.

they are adding cubans, hispanics into the caucasian category.

some sick reverse racism attempt to make white crime more disproportional just to make black people feel good that it isnt just them that is DISPROPORTIONATELY committing crime.

sick sick world we live in.

Comment

Working...
                      X