Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Tyson Fury but he can't solely blame the witch hunt on him being a gypsy. Yeah a lot of people will automatically dislike him for it but he hasn't done himself any favours.

And i massively respect he speaks his mind and is brutally honest even if i don't always agree, but in todays world you can't say the things he says about gays and whatever else and not get a media backlash. That's just the world we live in. I don't think he's naive or stupid at all, so he must know what reaction he's going to get when he says these things. If you don't want negative press, then you need to be more savvy.

I don't know what it is with him. Maybe he just actually see's no problem in what he's saying to the point he can't understand how anybody can be shocked by it.

Either that or he knew it would get people talking and he can play the villain but he wasn't as strong as he thought to deal with the backlash from it. I think this is more likely.

Anyway i'm a fan but he can't play the victim in this one. And even if he has been treated unfairly, nobody has forced him to drink or bang cocaine up his nose, he's made that choice.

That said, if he genuinely has problems then he needs to step away from the limelight and get himself together. Hope he sorts it out because he's still someones husband and father at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      This is all a smokescreen, to buy time from the sanctioning bodies. He should be stripped of his titles immediately and banned for a considerable duration.

He has treated the sport with utter contempt; those who 'praise' his antics clearly have no regard for the integrity of the sport.
      Oh I agree completely. Good to see other posters share this sentiment. Will be interesting to see how he reacts when he's actually getting stripped of his titles. He says he doesn't care but I don't believe that for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Oh I agree completely. Good to see other posters share this sentiment. Will be interesting to see how he reacts when he's actually getting stripped of his titles. He says he doesn't care but I don't believe that for a second.
        So you'd rather fury get stripped and just give the titles back to klitch?

Comment

This guy is a joker. So long, pal. Career went the way of Vanilla Ice.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            So you'd rather fury get stripped and just give the titles back to klitch?
            Not necessarily, the titles can be made vacant.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              I can't take no more. I'm in a hospital at the moment. I'm seeing psychiatrists. Everything. They say I've got a version of bipolar.
              called it a few days ago

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              tyson is dumb, probably bipolar..

Comment

"I feel more racism now in 2016 than any slave, any foreign immigrant ever did in the 1800s."

Comment

Thanks for the article

,Still not 100% convinced, Still think he's f.ucking with the public / Klit

A bunch of F.ucking lames who would rather him stripped and have Joshua /Klit fight for those titles. Joshua already received 1 of his stolen belts and you want to act like he deserves the rest of them and Klit lost them in the ring.

So this is how we crown champs now through a popularity contest. I like Joshua But Jishua sure hasn't earned a shot at all the belts based of his resume. He got his strap for beating Charles f.ucking Martin, he shouldn't even have that strap in the first place

Like the article said it might not even be a big deal if it gets deemed out of competition.

Comment

Dude is playing the sympathy card, anyone who falls for this is a bigger dumb ass than him.

The guy can't dedicate himself, boxing fans should not be the ones to pay the price. Let guys who ate dedicated contest the vacant beits, Parker, Ortiz, Ruiz and Joshua.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months

WBO/WBA/IBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) sat down for a very revealing interview with Rolling Stone magazine, where the fighter came clean about his abuse of illegal recreational drug cocaine and discussed his demons.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                      X