No announcement yet.

Girlfriend Into Weird Sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Publius View Post
    Recently my girlfriend came out to me and told me that she has a weird fetish, and I don't know what to do.

She said she is into BDSM and likes to be dominated. You know tied up, walked like a dog, spanked etc. She even surprised me for my birthday and bought a whole bunch of toys and outfits she could use so I could "play" w/ her

But I got mad and told her no. The problem is that I it goes against my deeply held beliefs. I believe that all Women are equal and should be treated with Respect. I am a strong Feminist and proud of it, and I thought she was too. How can I engage in such demeaning acts, even if she gets off on it. And I'm not even sure about that...I don't think many women if any get off on domination.

I think her fetish is just a product of the Patriarchy, and I'd feel like an ******* if I did it w/ her. What should I do? I like this girl and want to do right by her. I was thinking of posting on one of those BDSM forums and finding another "dom" who might want to work with her, so I don't have to.

Do you guys think that's a good idea? Thanks
    Ask her if you can s.hit on her chest

Comment

Comment

you guys need to learn how a real man is dominant

you need to punch her 1st
        Last edited by AlexKid; 09-01-2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Until you find a gigantic black dildo hidden under her bed or in her closet, you good man, you good.

Comment

Real men are Feminists! I don't want to start this discussion here...I know this boxing forum is full of mysognists, that's beside the point.

I'm just looking for help in dealing with this serious issue . . . It's like 50 shades of gray, why do so many women like that?

I know it can't be that they are into this domination stuff, that's impossible. There has to be some other reason for it.

I think I'll have to go to therapy with her.

Comment

there should be a gay alert on this forums that a gay post won't get posted.

Comment

Working...
              X