Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Bradley Better KO Pacquiao For Gay Comments - Or I Will!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Moses is full of ****

Comment

wtf is going on with all this gey ish???

Comment

How so many people have given into being politically correct. I guarantee you one thing people the day will come when we face our maker and we stand before him and argue that being gay or supporting ****sexual behavior is acceptable, that will be the day we bow down and beg for his forgiveness, unfortunately for most people, our Lord will turn his back to us just as we turned our backs to his commands and teachings. It's sad how far we have fallen...

Comment

Seriously, Mosley, shut your stupid mouth and go wear a dress like the other f4qq0ts. You just lost a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by NELSONMELENDEZ2 View Post
            Moseley is boxings joke. Manny will kick your ass. Stop trying to be a hero.
            One of the greatest lightweights of all time is boxing's joke.....Fu(k this site and it's f@ggot posters....The posters on this site are gayer than two men licking cum out of each others *******s

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              wtf is going on with all this gey ish???
              http://www.iloveoldschoolmusic.com/r...et-load-son/3/

Should be relevant to you as such a big Pryor fan XD

Comment

PAC is gonna gcrush all of the LGBT "pipe" dreams whe he his distruction of the mythical LGBT nation..

War PAC!!!

Fist **** Phaggots and Preaks!

Comment

Such bull**** outrage. All the weak people now have outrage instead of honesty. Where's the president lecturing us on tolerance of Christianity the way we he lectures us on tolerance of Islam? Where gays are actually murdered? Double standard lying creeps.

Comment

My boy Shane came out the closet right on bro ha

Comment

LOL dang shane I got gay family as well and I ain't mad at what Pacman said, you going a bit too far man.

Comment

Working...
                      X