Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was having an argument with a friend over this Becky Watts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I see the two who did it have been appearing in court... apparently they hacked her to bits and put the pieces in shopping carrier bags.

They've just bought in a charge in the UK where you have to pay 5p per bag. I bet they're glad they did it months back, they saved themselves a fortune.
    Might even have treated themselves to a bag for life. Added a bit of style to the whole affairs

Comment

Yeah, a touch of class.

Comment

Who is this ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
          He is joking. If you find it funny laugh, if you don't find it funny, don't cry. Save your tears and outrage for actual pedos and murderers, you know, the people actually harming others.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Here here or hear hear...whichever is right.
          Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Something something didn't have dandruff something something found her head and shoulders in the bathroom cabinet.
          lol
          Vague enough to make me giggle.
          Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Look at all these sanctimonious twats getting on their high horse... you try and show people the lighter side of a 16-year-old being brutally murdered and people say it's in bad taste.
          lol

The case itself was too disturbing for me to read about. Gone are the days of me loving tales of serial killers.
          All seems a bit too dark in my old age. Plus i was worried it might give me the horn.

Comment

Working...
          X