Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you buying the Maidana-Mayweather PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    No....why should I ?

Someone sell it to me.

The fight is between #1P4P Floyd Mayweather against some guy named Maidana (WBA WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION) who's been in fight of the year candidates for the last 5 years (against ortiz ,khan,morales,soto karas and broner)

Comment

• IMHO Floyd and maidana fans will buy the PPV, a lot of casual fans will buy the ppv (majority of the buys will come from this group) but myself I will just look for a way to watch it ...

Comment

• I always watch Mayweather but i got boxnation so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bird1 View Post
          This is not a fight, this is what we call an event. THE MOMENT - Where will you be when the moment comes? You never know what can happen in boxing. Douglas vs. Tyson, Rahman vs. Lewis, Tarver vs. Jones and many others. You never know when that moment arrives when the underdog prevails.

Joking aside though, I'm actually going to the fight. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time. It's not the best matchup, I'll admit that. But Maidana has certainly improved with Robert Garcia. I think Maidana will rough it up more than Canelo and Guerrero did and in the process risk getting stopped.

But 70 dollars? I don't know about that - it's worth it if you have a bunch of friends over and want good quality and have a nice evening of boxing. I'm looking forward to seeing the fight live but even more so the atmosphere in Vegas which I've heard is great surrounding a Mayweather fight. It really is more of an event than a fight in this case.
          This isn't Tyson/Douglas. Wish it was. Maidana is far too limited and Mayweather far too good. Just not selling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Make sure all of you boycott the fight and all other Mayweather fights till he steps up and stops his cherry picking and ducking.

Only mugs will buy this fight.
            Like some have mentioned before. Looks like the fans have been boycotting Manny's

Comment

• I'm not buying this, not only is it a easy fight for floyd, but I'm tired of haymon and golden boy giving fans fights no one asked for, while killing fights we do ask for.

Comment

• I doubt it .... its a mismatch! !

Comment

Working...
                X