Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money do you need to make a year to have a average life in your neighborhood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money do you need to make a year to have a average life in your neighborhood

I'm not talking about the State or City you are in, just your neighborhood. What is considered 'average' for a household in your particular neighborhood.

My neighborhood, the average working family probably make combined household income of 200k+

I'd say 150 200k depending on your debt, cars ect.

Comment

My neighborhood would probably be around 100k average for a household but most people make more than that here with both working.

Comment

In my neighborhood 150-250k.

Comment

Mortgage is a mother****er is all I'm going to say

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            I'm not talking about the State or City you are in, just your neighborhood. What is considered 'average' for a household in your particular neighborhood.

My neighborhood, the average working family probably make combined household income of 200k+
            I got the cheapest house on the road and it cost me £1.5m.

Average salary probably £300k/year on road

Comment

Once again boxingscene poster's at least that choose to answer posts like this:

Earn more than double or treble the average. Factually.

Pull only 9>/10 women.

Lift double the norm.

Infer anyone below is subpar.
              Last edited by Kris Silver; 10-21-2018, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                Once again boxingscene poster's at least that choose answer posts like this:

Earn more than double or treble the average. Factually.

Pull only 9>/10 women.

Lift double the norm.

Infer anyone below is subpar.
                You forgot about the 9+ inches they are packing.

Comment

"How much money do you need to make a year to have a average life in your neighborhood".

200k is the average amount mfers are spending to live there?!?!? Where the f#ck y'all living?

I need to borrow some money from y'all balling mfers.

I need to do some prop bets with some rich mfers here. I'll stay up for 5 days straight for 100k. Random fact as a former poker player I wish I'd known more crazy poker dudes who did crazy prop bets cuz I'd probably legit be a millionaire now off prop bets.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    "How much money do you need to make a year to have a average life in your neighborhood".

200k is the average amount mfers are spending to live there?!?!? Where the f#ck y'all living?

I need to borrow some money from y'all balling mfers.

I need to do some prop bets with some rich mfers here. I'll stay up for 5 days straight for 100k. Random fact as a former poker player I wish I'd known more crazy poker dudes who did crazy prop bets cuz I'd probably legit be a millionaire now off prop bets.
                    200k seems a lot to live an average life but 100k a year before taxes seems reasonable considering Kids, Car and other expenses.

Comment

Working...
                    X