No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Laughing at Lowlife Mayweather, He Needs Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this.

This is exactly what Oscar and canelo have to do to try n get Floyd in the ring again but unfortunately Oscar is underestimating Floyds biitchassness .

Floyd is too scared to get in with a prime cashnelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
      De La Hoya is just responding to Mayweather for trying to down play everything anyone does in boxing. First he has issues with Pacquiao, Tank, Broner, GGG and now Canelo.

Mayweather just save your money and retire!!!
      Didnt Canelo start this by mentioning and trying to slam Floyd?

Comment

Lol what does Mayweather possibly fighting someone else not named Canelo have to do with Oscar?
        All he has to do is ignore Floyd and keep doing him.

Comment

Fish nets going in !!!

Given out golden burns for fun

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
            Mayweather use to be one of my favorite fighters. Now I just wish he would just GO AWAY!!! VERY PETTY and VERY NEEDED FOR ATTENTION!!!!
            I feel exactly the same way every time I see you post....... You are behaving like you live in the same neighbourhood and you see him all the time. Is he not entitled to state his opinion. You may not agree with it or his antics but didn’t he do enough in the ring to critique whoever he chooses especially after beating him in the past.

The audacity of De la Hoya talking about rocks with his dilemmas. He is diminishing Mayweather win against Canelo saying he was young but didn’t he endorse the fight. If you really felt that way then he never should have sanction the fight he did his charge a huge disservice.

I like Canelo so whatever he says I don’t blame him because he is a fighter but De la Hoya is a weasel. From wanting the McGregor fight to writing an open letter. His extra curricular activities is his business and I don’t care, yet illustrates his character

N.b I’m only joking you are usually a good poster

Comment

23 year old who boxed from the age of 15 with nearly 40 fights is "too soon"? Floyd would still beat Canelo, whether the judges will allow that or not is another topic.

Comment

ODH is right . Mayweather always fought old wore out champs, wee little champs and cherrypicked his way into your pockets and many of you bought into his gig. When there is more out go than that which comes in you go empty.

Dang I thought I saw him on the street corner begging for chicken bones 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Oscar might be right. Floyd buying lottery tickets is not a good look - http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/19/floyd-...ttery-tickets/
                  It’s a billion dollars you’ll be a fool not to buy a few tickets

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Didnt Canelo start this by mentioning and trying to slam Floyd?
                    They did just like Khabib called mayweather out and he responded

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      ODH is right . Mayweather always fought old wore out champs, wee little champs and cherrypicked his way into your pockets and many of you bought into his gig. When there is more out go than that which comes in you go empty.

Dang I thought I saw him on the street corner begging for chicken bones 😂😂😂
                      You mad manny cherrypicked had gone wrong like getting put to sleep by Marquez or bob putting the fix in for the Bradley and horn fights

Comment

Working...
                      X