Collapse
No announcement yet.

America's life expectancy is poor, and falling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMO food, an ever growing list of vaccinations(with 0 independent study proof they work or should be necessary), chemical laced cigarettes, pharmaceuticals that have worse side effects than what they were prescribed for, products that give cancer like baby powder, etc... America has a lot of ****ed up stuff that's banned by other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Damn facist.
      Yer just a lazy queer who wants them thar free stuffs!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you don't think insurance companies "shop around?"
        that this industry isn't competitive?
        What power does the insurance company shopping around give me? What power does the insurance company shopping around give someone without insurance or just good insurance as many people got insurance these days, but its sh^tty insurance.

you're removed from the process and don't undesrstand it. there's plenty of competition. believe me, somebody is shopping around for you. that's what an insurance policy does. if you want to go hospital to hospital and get a quote to pay cash on an ACL you can! same if you get cut and require stiches, if your dog gets hurt, you need new teeth, etc.
        Again brother if an insurance company is shopping around for $7 to $600 band aids & one to two grand ambulance rides I don't think they are looking out for me or anyone in need of medical care reallllllllly. You can call it w/e you want, but thats not how true capitalism works. Thats why I said throw some real capitalism into the healthcare field & it'd still be better than what it is now.

you really don't know what your'e talking about and this isn't a conversation worth having. enjoyu your saturday bruv
        If making sense of the crazy healthcare system is needed I don't think anyone really knows wtf they are talking about cuz that sh^t don't make no sense at a basic f#cking level. But fair play I think your stupid about this to for what its worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Why is this? If America is so great, why do we rank 43rd in life expectancy, a number expected to drop to 64th by 2040.

If America is the wealthiest nation in the world why to the citizens live 43rd longest?
          Umm who cares? We live to roughly 79 years old in the US.

Comment

Isn’t the longest life expectancy in a village in Italy with tightly packed together homes - drinking alcohol and eating what are basically unhealthy foods.

There’s a TED talk on it somewhere.

What makes them live longer is that they like each other. The baker will bring you bread, the butcher will bring you meat, people that aren’t relatives will visit your old grandad.

That’s not America in general is it? Or England, tbh

Human beings are social animals.

I’m sure everyone has had an elderly relative that has died shortly after another relative has passed. If you run out of anchors connecting you to the world you drift away
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-19-2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Everybody gotta die sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Isn’t the longest life expectancy in a village in Italy with tightly packed together homes - drinking alcohol and eating what are basically unhealthy foods.

There’s a TED talk on it somewhere.

What makes them live longer is that they like each other. The baker will bring you bread, the butcher will bring you meat, people that aren’t relatives will visit your old grandad.

That’s not America in general is it? Or England, tbh

Human beings are social animals.

I’m sure everyone has had an elderly relative that has died shortly after another relative has passed. If you run out of anchors connecting you to the world you drift away
                ^ This. Basically. It's a pretty simple concept to grasp.

Comment

As .!WAR MIKEY! said "fast food". Add Corn Syrup, processed food and a diet created in some laboratory. Not what our forefathers had in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    ^ This. Basically. It's a pretty simple concept to grasp.
                    Yep basics.

Loneliness kills.

I bet Yanks hours worked is only eclipsed by Japanese and Chinese too.

I actually don’t mind my job but I’d still rather not have to do it, lol.

Comment

obesity. americans are notorious fatties. everyone u see is either overweight or obese. no physical care. no exercise.

Comment

Working...
                      X