Collapse
No announcement yet.

is DAZN really a bad thing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s just salty Americans can’t accept the fact Hearn is the biggest remoter in the world with the best fighters

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      He has NOBODY on his roster that ANYONE outside of their island, KNOWS, he supposed biggest baddest many in boxing, by their standards, turns 50+million DOWNTO FIGHT SOMEONE, WHEN THATS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR TO FIGHT
      Joshua have wilder a contract

Wilder failed to sign it

Wilder is the d side compared to Joshua and is the reason this fight was not Made
      You were one of the fans boys using venue and date as an excuse ?

Wilder and fury was agreed without a date or venue

Proves wilder ducked Joshua

Comment

It’s not a bad thing and anyone saying more quality boxing is bad on a boxing forum is a ******

But there’s a difference between bad and if it’ll be a success

So far AJ, Vargas , Andrade , Usyk , Farmer are the stable and while they are top end talent and some are in decent upcoming fights none of the fighters listed have any buzz or pull among casual and barely Have any among hardcore fans

Now a unheard of App is going against Espn & Showtime /Fox with the elite Fighters on those networks with 10x the buzz among casual /hardcore fans that probably
        Won’t succeed

It’ll be a uphill battle unless Hearn throws a crazy Hail Mary that connects but Hearn seems to be more focused on sucking his own d.ick then hyping up his fighters to get fans / casuals interested in them and turn them into paying customers

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          whys it being treated with such hostility? i dont get it.
          Hostility or curiosity? I think a lot are curious more than anything. I would ignore Wilder fanatics when it comes to this topic doe. Their opinion is more to do with Wilder and Joshua’s negotiations than anything else. When PBC came around we had fans who were curious about that too remember, you could say some were hostile in reference to PBC not DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Hostility or curiosity? I think a lot are curious more than anything. I would ignore Wilder fanatics when it comes to this topic doe. Their opinion is more to do with Wilder and Joshua’s negotiations than anything else. When PBC came around we had fans who were curious about that too remember, you could say some were hostile in reference to PBC not DAZN.
            Wilder fanatics seems to be about a third of this forum so it's kind of hard to ignore their views... it's shoved down people's throats continually.

Granted Joshua fanatics make up another portion of this forum, just leaves a small minority of boxing fans; rather than 'fans' that have more interested in shoving their tongue up their idols ass.

Comment

its the same hate Haymon a PBC faced when they started by the less melinated folk because they cant win IN THE RING
              AND those that thought Pac would beat Floyd
              I completely agree. Anyone that aint black are inferior

Comment

Nobody cares about DAZN in the US. No hostility. Just isn't a service anybody knows exists and it doesn't have any fighters anybody here cares about. EXACTLY

What do you expect when it's not even launched yet?

Their first broadcast is Amir Khan tonight on their social media platforms. For free.

Comment

He has NOBODY on his roster that ANYONE outside of their island, KNOWS, he supposed biggest baddest many in boxing, by their standards, turns 50+million DOWNTO FIGHT SOMEONE, WHEN THATS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR TO FIGHT
                  This sums up some people’s view who are deluded. Rather than see what DAZN has on offer, they are busy spotting themselves by having a personal view of Eddie Hearn. Leave these guys to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                    Netflix and other streaming services can be put on at anytime of the day to watch something you want. They provide the content that allows that. With DAZN, what content will they provide for subscriber to throw on DAZN on a Tuesday at 6pm? I pay for the services I have because I get to enjoy them whenever I want. With DAZN you will watch a fight card for a few hours on a Saturday and that's it, what else are they going to show that will interest subscribers in the US?
                    Come on bro get real. Most boxing fans sign up for subscription with Showtime or HBO, for example, specifically to watch boxing. Are they offered boxing everyday? No. There's not even any for one whole month sometimes. People do it because there are no choices. You have to pay to watch what you want to see.

How are you going to see the Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko, for example, or the Saunders vs Andrade?

It's not even the main issue I was trying to point out. I read these stupid comments about DAZN fights being able to only see on tiny screens and all that nonsense. I'm not even tech savvy, but simple common sense tells me if you can watch it on a tiny mobile, you can also watch it on a huge screen tv. And the opposite makes no difference.
                    Last edited by brettWall; 09-08-2018, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Nobody on his roster.. that anyone knows outside of their island .

So you must not know Jacobs..miller..beterbiev..usyk just to name a few.

What a **** boxing fan you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X