Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican TV had Cotto the "monster" winning.. (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican TV had Cotto the "monster" winning.. (Video)

117-111 for COTTO.

Mexican commentators below:

"Canelo is just too heavy to be effective"

"Cotto is a monster in the ring he doing what he has to do to win..."

"I want to cry because Cotto is using his plan effectively and Canelo can't seem to adjust"

"This is not the Canelo we wanted to see..."

"Canelo needs a KO"

"Canelo is too heavy and sometimes you can't react as you want to" ~Chavez Sr

"I feel as thought Cotto was ROBBED..."

Wow.. they only gave Canelo TWO rounds in the entire fight.

Watched this fight WITHOUT the GoldenBoy cheersquad at HBO and it was a MUCH closer fight than the teens on NSB want to admit.

There were a few times in which Cotto made Canelo miss 4-5 punches in a row. Caught a lot on his gloves...

This is just stupid

Comment

I scored it 7-5 Cotto. Fraudnelo's best win is still Ryan Rhodes after losing to Trout, Lara, Mayweather, and Cotto. HBO commentary was despicable.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-23-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

But yet the **** still lost lol literally you can only give him 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I scored it 7-5 Cotto. Fraudnelo's best win is still Ryan Rhodes after losing to Trout, Lara, Mayweather, and Cotto. HBO commentary was despicable.
          Wow you to?????

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            This is just stupid
            These are the comments as uttered by the Mexican commentators.

Send them an email... tell them their comments are "stupid." They need to know what Larry feels.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/eduardolama...4009934099381/

COMENTARIO SEMANAL EN TERRAActiven la opción HD para que la imagen se reproduzca con claridadVideo cortesía de Terra y de Gustavo Guerra. Gracias.

Posted by Eduardo Lamazon on lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

lamazon explains why he saw cotto win, he is the guy who keeps the score for BOX AZTECA (is in spanish)

Comment

get over it, Cotto lost

Comment

Can we get some context, backstory, or history from someone in Mexico or from Mexico? This is the third time I've seen the Mexican press saying Cotto won. Is Canelo not as loved in Mexico as we're thought to believe? I'm confused as to why a Mexican TV station would pick a Puerto Rican over a Mexican by such a large margin? The fight was semi-close but Canelo won. Were they this harsh to Chavez Jr' in the first Vera fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Aren't you a cerote? Of course you'd hate Canelo. Fahk out of here mierda seca.

Back to the topic....

Peasant is on a losing streak... again.

Juan Ma lost

Papito Lost

Cotto lost.

I LOVE IT!

THE REAL TAINO GOD -CANELO showed the world why he is the greatest right now

Comment

Working...
                    X