Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Man your post just jumped out at me

Absolutley correct and how did u know??

She was talking the marriage hype before so i said lets go meet my momma next week and make it happen.

Momma was prepared. A few days before meeting my momma m ex girl called in tears saying she cant marry me, her momma against ut etc etc so she wasnt able to meet. Then she broke it off.

No contact for about 10 days until i get a barrage if texts from her saying she made a huge mistake that i am the greatest guy and the best thing to happen to her.

We got back together and she started the marriage talk again.

This time i said nada nope not happening because you made my mommas hopes up then let her down.

She then told me she was scared.

Scared of the reality i guess. That its a big deal

She then a few times tried frend zoning me and then get back together

She told me she doesnt know what she wants

When she broke up this time she wrote she wants to be single to know what she wants. She believes i deserve better than her and in her words its terrible what she does to me

I told my sister and she immediatly said she has someone else shes considering

My ex girl did say there was a guy in russia who wanted to marry her a few weeks ago prior to the break up but she said theres no interest from her

Shes visiting her momma in november in russia apparently

It seems like she cant make her mind up

Shes very easily influenced , very

Sounds like she's really all over the place. She clearly doesn't know what she wants.

I would say just move on, since she has a lot maturing and soul searching she needs to go through. If somehow you do end up together again, I wouldn't rush into a marriage with her. Breaking up with a gf isn't nearly as bad as getting divorced.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      you good? heard about what happened to you a few weeks ago.
      I’m good. Chilling, trying to head back to Cali, but I got a few urgent things I’m dealing with now. Things never or rarely go according to my plans, but I get there in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        If you're as pathetic as any of the other losers on here, she probably turned lesbian.
        No kind words from you at all? Cultural clashes can be tough to overcome. How’s the physics coming along? Plan to pursue an advanced degree? Peace dude, glad you have me on ignore status because you got a mean streak in you.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Sounds like she's really all over the place. She clearly doesn't know what she wants.

I would say just move on.
          I agree. This girl sounds eerily similar in a lot of ways to my ex-girlfriend (the one I just had move out a few weeks ago). My ex just floats whatever direction the wind is blowing...one day I was the most important thing in her life (so she claimed), and then the next was like I barely even existed. Everybody else around me could see it but me apparently -- they all said that she was bad news but a part of me wanted to believe that she'd be different towards me. Turns out she wasn't.

Champ, move on homie, trust me. She'll just hurt you again. Don't waste your time or your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I agree. This girl sounds eerily similar in a lot of ways to my ex-girlfriend (the one I just had move out a few weeks ago). My ex just floats whatever direction the wind is blowing...one day I was the most important thing in her life (so she claimed), and then the next was like I barely even existed. Everybody else around me could see it but me apparently -- they all said that she was bad news but a part of me wanted to believe that she'd be different towards me. Turns out she wasn't.

Champ, move on homie, trust me. She'll just hurt you again. Don't waste your time or your effort.

Yeah man, it's easy for men to get blinded by their feelings.

Too many red flags and too many inconsistencies with her behavior regarding the relationship. It's an endless pattern with her.

Champ, you gotta move on bro.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              It's for the best. She wasn't marriage worthy.

You should keep the tv as a momento of your time together.

You dodged a bullet.
              This^^^ Plus I never really liked her. I always thought you could do better.

Comment

She went away to college and wants to be a hoe. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  If you're as pathetic as any of the other losers on here, she probably turned lesbian.
                  Man I love and hate this guy

Comment

More than likely the new friends hooked her up with a new man who’s more impressive than you are.
                    He’s taking your girl on a one way trip to pound town.
                    Better just lose her number and save your pride

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      More than likely the new friends hooked her up with a new man who’s more impressive than you are.
                      He’s taking your girl on a one way trip to pound town.
                      Better just lose her number and save your pride
                      Boxing scene is harsh lol.

Yo champ don't worry about it. If a girl doesn't seem sure of what she wants, then you're better off without all that drama.

Work on yourself. Work out, read , travel, diet, research, explore ways to increase your income. In other words, live your life.

Stay disciplined. Keep working. And if you do that long enough, you will eventually hit a winning streak. Its impossible if you stay disciplined every single day that nothing good will come out of it. It's literally impossible.

Comment

Working...
                      X