Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's better Bivol,Gvozdyk,Beterbiev,Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's better Bivol,Gvozdyk,Beterbiev,Alvarez?

Head to Head opponent i would say Gvozdyk did better agasint Chilemba then Bivol or Kov, even though i had Bivol winning almost every round he does seem small for the division too. But Gvozdyk didn't look that great against some low class opponent his last fight which is weird because he looked better fighting the better names on his resume.

Alvarez might have the best name in his resume and im a little surprised he stopped Kov. Honestly his last fight with Pascal it seemed Alverez was nothing special compared to what Kov did to Pascal both fights. Alvarez was getting hit a lot. Don't know if Kov is regressing but that shot he landed was a great one.

Beterbiev is a wild card, resume not that deep but he seems the most avoided guy in the division.

I liken beterbeiv, if he can stay healthy and active

Comment

In order:
      • Stevenson
      • Beterbiev
      • Bivol
      • Alvarez
      • Jack
      • Kovalev
      • Gvozdyk

Say what you want, the recent events just strengthened Stevenson as the Division #1.... Like the guy or not...

Comment

175 is a good division, with a mixture of new blood and old heads. Last night was a good match-up, hopefully more can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          In order:
          • Stevenson
          • Beterbiev
          • Bivol
          • Alvarez
          • Jack
          • Kovalev
          • Gvozdyk

Say what you want, the recent events just strengthened Stevenson as the Division #1.... Like the guy or not...
          He was never #1 in the division, and he barely squeaked by a guy with 50% ko ratio who came up 8 lbs. Just because kov lost doesn't mean stevenson magically becomes #1. Both gvozdyk and Alvarez have better resumes (who stevenson ducked for 2 years), and Beterbiev and Bivol are in the mix as well.

I wouldn't even put stevenson in top5.

Comment

Working...
          X