Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: My Head is Raised, I Lost To a Legend in Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good win for Manny, but lets not start saying he could KO Spence, Crawford, Thurman, ect. He struggled badly with an average welterweight Horn...remember that. LM is close to being shot, and has been since the Postol loss.

I never heard.... was there random PED testing for this fight? I am guessing not.

For his next fight, I would be fine with Loma, M. Garcia, or Crawford. All good fights, and PPV worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Maquitthysse! You took a knee and spit your mouth-guard for Kenny Bayless to save your ass from the ass-whooping Pacman had for your ass!!! F**K YOU!!!
      this sh it looked fake and set up I dont know why he took that knee he didnt even get hit with those shots they just grassed him...he was getting beat to the punch but in no time was Lucas hurt...riggggeed

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        this sh it looked fake and set up I dont know why he took that knee he didnt even get hit with those shots they just grassed him...he was getting beat to the punch but in no time was Lucas hurt...riggggeed
        Here we go hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Here we go hahahahaha
          watch the round where he took the knee and tell me which punches landed....I will wait

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Here we go hahahahaha
            also watch when he took the knee he looked to the corner and said something who is he talking to

Comment

100 % Fixed. Manny is in the talks for big fights and matthysse goes home to trelew with a huge payday...everybody wins. Floyd did the same lot of times why not pacquiao?

Comment

Manny set that up beautifully probing then changing the angle and turning it into a right hook. Lucas didn't anticipate it and did the right thing taking a knee. Those glancing temple shots are the worst to get hit with as they throw your equilibrium off.

I don't think Lucas looked like a shot fighter from a physical perspective. More befuddled by Mannys speed and angles and was getting caught with shots he wasn't seeing coming and dipping into certain shots he couldn't adjust to. He was more outclassed than anything.

Comment

also watch when he took the knee he looked to the corner and said something who is he talking to
                  He's asking them if they received the check. I read his lips. Watch very very carefully

Comment

watch the round where he took the knee and tell me which punches landed....I will wait
                    pacquiao hit lucas in the temple which can cause a delayed reaction. lucas was getting beat up all night he knew he had no chance to win so he decided to quit to stop the beating. Pacquiao pounded matthysse all night you really are a blind mother fuker! stay salty! the mexicutioner is back! and before you say anything you dumb muther fuker yes I know Lucas isn't mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
                      pacquiao hit lucas in the temple which can cause a delayed reaction. lucas was getting beat up all night he knew he had no chance to win so he decided to quit to stop the beating. Pacquiao pounded matthysse all night you really are a blind mother fuker! stay salty! the mexicutioner is back! and before you say anything you dumb muther fuker yes I know Lucas isn't mexican.
                      that's the problem with you phony mother f uckers always name calling it always resorts to that when you have no reasonable explanation...mexicutioner ??? He got beat by Morales first and to end that bull crap of mexicutioner got put to sleep and sent to never land by a far superior Marquez with that being said ..you can kindly f uck off and suck my dIck

Comment

Working...
                      X