Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford might be a legit Welter after all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford might be a legit Welter after all.

Sorry I can't get the image to post but I follow TC on IG and he posted a pic of himself on the scale weighing 177lbs. Makes even more sense that he moved up. I recall Spence saying he walks around at about 180lbs.

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
    Sorry I can't get the image to post but I follow TC on IG and he posted a pic of himself on the scale weighing 177lbs. Makes even more sense that he moved up. I recall Spence saying he walks around at about 180lbs.
    He comes in 160 for fights at 140. He is bigger then Andre Berto and most welterweights.
    Don’t need to see a pic on Instagram to know that.

Comment

Easy

All the that 147 guys will avoid TC only Spence is willing to step in the ring with him . That chicken **** Horn already coming up with excuse from his trainer . His an idiot if he doesn't take the bug money fight with TC cause it could become a Trilogy due to be under Top Rank and then he can go fight AM at jnr middle weight later in his career so if he has a smart promoter which I believe he is just trying to squeeze out every dollar out of his TC match . Yes Crawford is not flashy out side the ring but in it his a complete fighter , truly gifted !!!

Comment

Hatton use to walk around at 180-190

Comment

I agree but Duran was a small guy that would blow up to 180 so I don't pay attention to out of camp weight

Comment

Can't just look at the walk around weight. We have to see him in action first, after a few fights of course, to see if he can compete at welter.

Comment

Walking around weight is often useless information because many boxers walk around over weight or just plain fat. If Crawford wasn't a legit welterweight I doubt he would leave 140 after winning all the belts. GGG is always less than 177 pounds between fights and he is a much bigger man than Crawford. Mayweather and Pacquiao seldom weighed much over 147 between fights while Khan and Hatton would put on huge amounts of weight between fights and that is not a good thing for pro boxer to do.

Comment

Working...
              X