Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-25-2018, 11:30 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,000,108,584.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
This is getting pathetic now

Ducked him once

Ducking him twice

Compare the resumes

Wilder has Ortiz

Ducked Joshua, klit, Povetkin and Whyte

Joshua has defeated in 22 fights
Povetkin, klit, Whyte, breazele, takam and Parker

Amazing how retarded wilder fans are to back this crap

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Wow, thatís what you got out of this? But then you mentionsed wilder ducked pov, fight was on, wilder was even in Russia, until a dirty drop.

If wilder ducked Whyte because he as the champion didnít want to travel to a foreign country to fight a random contender then aj ducked wilder for not wanting to travel to a foreign country to fight a champion.

If wilder ducked kilts because he said he wasnít ready then AJ ducked wilder because AJ is on record saying he wanted to wait until 2020 to fight wilder

I mean it goes both ways my man. And a better source would be more reliable. I mean as much as promoters lie you want us to believe anything sky sports says. The biase is real
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-25-2018, 11:47 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 412 Post(s)
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,009,999,996,682,240.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamboxing View Post
"We will never fight Joshua" is said nowhere in the article yet you used it in the title like it was a direct quote.

Also why not quote what was actually said

"I have sent three separate emails to Barry saying that I have no desire to meet with Barry unless I have a real offer for Wilder to meet Joshua," the WBC champion's representative Shelly Finkel told Sky Sports.

The gist of the article is that they won't meet unless there's a real offer. NOT that they'll never fight AJ. Are you that desperate to defend your icon you'll lie? Aren't you ashamed?
It's crazy, these people are willing, and ready, to flat out lie just to feel better about themselves and the men they choose to admire.
Zaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:49 AM #13
DAZNxCanelo

Quoted: 897 Post(s)
Hatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,001,000,000,029,248.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boksfan View Post
What negotiation? They have 2 fights deal. Stop trolling.
Why talk about this fight (AJ Vs.) IF the 2 (Wilder/Fury) are locked up with eachother is my point. The camps can negotiate ONCE their FIGHTS are done, NOT before AFTER.

Last edited by Hatesrats; 09-25-2018 at 11:52 AM.
Hatesrats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:51 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1464 Post(s)
yammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,005,000,000,000,294,387,712.00
This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! 
Someone needs to tell this idiot he is not Eddie Hearn's lawyer LOL - !a! Wipe Eddie Hearn's come off your face - !a! Someone needs to tell this idiot he is not Eddie Hearn's lawyer LOL - !a! Eddie Hearn's biggest dick rider - !a! Homo4Hearn - !a! 
Homo4Hearn - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamboxing View Post
"We will never fight Joshua" is said nowhere in the article yet you used it in the title like it was a direct quote.

Also why not quote what was actually said

"I have sent three separate emails to Barry saying that I have no desire to meet with Barry unless I have a real offer for Wilder to meet Joshua," the WBC champion's representative Shelly Finkel told Sky Sports.

The gist of the article is that they won't meet unless there's a real offer. NOT that they'll never fight AJ. Are you that desperate to defend your icon you'll lie? Aren't you ashamed?
Finkel is basically saying.. I'm not going to meet... Talk or negotiate at all until i have an offer I am satisfied with, and we all know that offer will be a massive overpayment.

He's basically saying... I'm not gonna talk til I'm offered 50-50 !! That's no way to make this fight when you absolutely have no right to a half split .

Delusional. Just meet and iron out a fair percentage split contingent on wilder winning in December !
yammy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 11:56 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14854 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,680,719,678,119,968,879,149,056.00
Total Points: 1,680,719,678,119,968,879,149,056.00
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

If wilders not going to be realistic about his earning power then he's not getting the fight. It really is that simple, it's ironic that its wilders greed that's stopping him getting his big payday.
DramaShow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:04 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,010,000,108,584.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
If wilders not going to be realistic about his earning power then he's not getting the fight. It really is that simple, it's ironic that its wilders greed that's stopping him getting his big payday.

Say wilder deserves 35% (we are all just speculating) it should be whether thatís a 50 mil fight or 200 mil fight. Should be across the board. I think we can all agree a flat rate is kinda silly when we are talking about this much money.
Yes, true, no one can argue wilders biggest payday is AJ hands down. On the other hand wilder is and biggest payday hands down. Both should be compensated fairly
Lopez_Boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:07 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 552 Post(s)
bballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,353.62
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,088,705.25

Troll thread here
bballchump11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:17 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
lfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond reputelfc19titles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 336,918,821,443,553,500,069,888.00
Total Points: 337,580,994,776,874,591,715,328.00
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - £-4-£ for a good poster - thuggery Try this on - larryxxx.. grow a pair - larryxxx.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Wilder fans on damage control
lfc19titles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:35 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2567 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,000,994,050,048.00
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Wilder knows 15 million is a lot. But he knows how much Josh will get in comparison. And he doesn't want Josh to get too rich off of his back.
This is what it boils down to.
I know its a catch 22 situation. But to beat Josh all Wilders dreams can come true. He will make all the money in the world after beating Josh.
So don't see Josh as a retirement payday. See it as the start of things to come. The world is your oyster after beating Josh.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 12:40 PM #20
the minge monster

Quoted: 3489 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,125,851.22
Total Points: 249,999,999,999,999,995,805,696.00
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
Say wilder deserves 35% (we are all just speculating) it should be whether thatís a 50 mil fight or 200 mil fight. Should be across the board. I think we can all agree a flat rate is kinda silly when we are talking about this much money.
Yes, true, no one can argue wilders biggest payday is AJ hands down. On the other hand wilder is and biggest payday hands down. Both should be compensated fairly
15 million was about 35% in those terms.
Joshua made 21 million dollars against klitchcko and that was a sell out 90k stadium and 1.8k box office buys.
If wilder and his management want to behave even more greedily then this fight never takes place.
Let wilder continue making peanuts against cans it's that simple.
It boggles my mind that they can turn down 15million when the highest purse they had made was 2.4 million.
The plunger man is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight, joshua, sports:, team, wilder

User Tag List