Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man threatens to kill bikers. Police come to him home to arrest him. He kills police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    You’re just on a roll, ain’t ya?
    I’m just saying a black suspect is usually filled with bullets just for the suspicion of having a gun. (Tamir Rice)
    They knew this guy had a gun, and he threatened people, so he appeared to be willing to use it.
    But they roll up like they were best buds and tried to be gentle with him.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that they were going to just hit him with a little slap on the wrist in the “good o boy” system.

Except the suspect lost his damn mind. I can’t help but think that if he had been black he would have been surrounded and filled with bullets the instant he twitched.

In this case police bias cost thes two officers their lives
    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 09-22-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He killed those two right there. The newspaper that obtained the video thru a FOIA didn't show that part. I added a description of what happened.
      Did he pull out a handgun and cap em? That’s kinda where it looks like they left off.

Comment

You don’t know this. You’re just speculating on what you’ve been fed by the media. Nice try though.
        Yawn.
        We are not pigging out here. The opinions of an obese man does carry much weight in this thread.

Comment

Did he pull out a handgun and cap em? That’s kinda where it looks like they left off.
          Obviously. He couldn't have pulled a rifle outta his pocket. You remind me of that obese cop who got killed in the video. He was smug and full of false confidence(thought he had everything under control) like you but bang bang and the contents of that obese gut spilled out on the concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            I’m just saying a black suspect is usually filled with bullets just for the suspicion of having a gun.
            They knew this guy had a gun, and he threatened people, so he appeared to be willing to use it.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that they were going to just hit him with a little slap on the wrist in the “good o boy” system.

Except the suspect lost his damn mind. I can’t help but think that if he had been black he would have been surrounded and filled with bullets the instant he twitched.

Does that happen? Yea, in some cases, unfortunately. But how do you think people of color (since you took it there) get the drop on cops when they do?

Poor policing and/or practice of standard operating procedure. Not white priveledge or racism doe. You sound a bit silly.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Yawn.
              We are not pigging out here. The opinions of an obese man does carry much weight in this thread.
              Stfu siablo. Every time you type something in a thread here, you just highlight your ignorance and racism. It’s an old act. Grow the fcuk up.

Comment

Yea he killed them with the handgun. He killed them so fast they couldn't radio for help saying they've been shot. The neighbors who originally called the police called the police again after he shot them. Other police had arrived when he came out of the garage with the guns. The two other police were laying there dead

Comment

You’re just on a roll, ain’t ya?
                  Aint no roll. That poster knows what's up. You obviously don't just like with the immigration thread.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Obviously. He couldn't have pulled a rifle outta his pocket. You remind me of that obese cop who got killed in the video. He was smug and full of false confidence(thought he had everything under control) like you but bang bang and the contents of that obese gut spilled out on the concrete.
                    You sound like you’re trying waaaay to hard to be cool. Thumbs up guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      I’m just saying a black suspect is usually filled with bullets just for the suspicion of having a gun. (Tamir Rice)

Well said............

Comment

Working...
                      X