Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mickey Bey Erupts Over Parting of Ways With Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody should know Floyd is trash at promoting anyone but himself. Anyone under him PPV worthy yet? Nope. He is a great boxer but promoting fighters doesnt seem to suit the man.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Anybody should know Floyd is trash at promoting anyone but himself. Anyone under him PPV worthy yet? Nope. He is a great boxer but promoting fighters doesnt seem to suit the man.
      How many ppv worthy fighters are there? Only 1 in America

Comment

I get the frustration, but this simply leaves things open for the follow-up questions.

Last I remember, Floyd was able to position Bey for another title fight after the Barthelemy shot, and Bey backed out of the fight.

Who did Bey end up beefing with? It's clear that he has no squabble with Floyd, but something happened.

Gervonta Davis, after all of the apparent money that Floyd personally fronted him, in cash or otherwise, only really started beefing with Floyd because he's been pestering him to get out of his old neighborhood and to someone safe and he'd gone public with the talk about fighting Lomachenko at some point (rather than keeping the Liam Walsh-type fights rolling)

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
          The guy has one of the biggest egos iv ever seen. For anyone to think he wants to see someone surpass or accomplish what he’s done is foolish. It’s his way or the highway. Don’t see why anybody thought that would change as a promoter. Hope these guys find someone to manage them better.
          Well put Floyd only cares about Floyd at the end of the day.

Comment

Shit, I forgot all about Mickey Bey! Some boxers see how rich Mayweather is and somehow think he will make them rich too. I guess they were wrong. Mayweather's interested in making himself rich. Making others rich? Maybe not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914
              Exhibit A of why blacks can't succeed. I loved Floyd as a fighter but his promotional record stinks. In a week FightHype will post a video of Floyd talking about what he's done for Bey and all of his other boxers
              That comment makes no sense. This has nothing to do with race. Keep it about boxing.

Comment

Time to move on

Comment

another entitled fighter. you had fights and you lost them. no promoters gonna make a serious push for you after that, its boxing, once you get exposed you usually become irrelevant.

Comment

It’s funny how people believe only one person’s version of events when their is so much data out their online. And funny how people blame other people for their own actions. So let me get this straight Mickey Mouse, Floyd ruined your career?

Didn’t you get suspended for testing positive in 2013? Didn’t you get TKO’ed by John Molina Jr after that suspension. Didn’t you still get a title shot and win the belt in 2014, and in your 2nd defense, lose your title in 2016. Didn’t YOU decide to take some months off to think over your career after you lost the title. Didn’t Floyd decide to put you on his undercard in August 2017 with Conner McGregor against Anthony Peterson, to get your career back on track. But didn’t YOU get injured during training camp for the fight against Peterson. Weren’t there several reports about your lack of discipline in training, showing up late, injuries throughout 2016?

Revisionist history...Get the F...out of of here Mickey Mouse!!! Blame yourself!!!!

Comment

That's what you get for being easily lured into Floyd's strip bar activities.
                      You think it will never end, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X