Crawford is slow compared to elite fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford is slow compared to elite fighters

Like floyd or manny in their prime

Manny in his prime had blistering combinations, heck, no one other than a prime Leonard matches him tbh, and I do mean historically (Robinson and Ali of course were just as quick but at higher weights).

Crawford is a better combination puncher with a more lethal killer streak than Floyd ever was and is probably just as quick in single shots. However, his footwork is slower and he takes a few more shots, then again, that is down to him going to look for the kill, rather than simply skip his way for 12 rounds.

Comment

to be fair, like 99% of boxers are slower than a prime Pac

Comment

Boxing IQ and timing beat speed. Floyd was A+ in both timing and ring IQ, Manny was A+ in speed ..... who won?

Timing > speed

Pacquaio is my favourite fighter of all time before I get hate.

Comment

Floyd and Manny aren't in their prime anymore, so does it really matter? Bud is faster and has better timing than 90+% of WWs right now. He is very precise with his punches too, and they land crisply.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Manny in his prime had blistering combinations, heck, no one other than a prime Leonard matches him tbh, and I do mean historically (Robinson and Ali of course were just as quick but at higher weights).

Crawford is a better combination puncher with a more lethal killer streak than Floyd ever was and is probably just as quick in single shots. However, his footwork is slower and he takes a few more shots, then again, that is down to him going to look for the kill, rather than simply skip his way for 12 rounds.

Comment

i think horn is a bum, but come on, crawford did what he had to do and did perfectly. do we have to complain about everything? he was super accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i think horn is a bum, but come on, crawford did what he had to do and did perfectly. do we have to complain about everything? he was super accurate.
                Of course we have to complain about everything! Schit this is the norm on NSB! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

I think you must've only been watching Floyd fights from later part of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    Like floyd or manny in their prime
                    Crawford is fast. Few boxers can match the speed of Floyd or Manny. You are the first guy I know of to call Crawford slow. Most don't agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                    X