X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    HAHHA the hate and fear is real!

GGG ain't White doe - he is half White, and half Korean.

hahah the arrival of these White bois on the scene got the bruvvas SHOOK! STRAIGHT SHOOK!

Aye like the great musician once said - "times, they are a changing." This ain't the 1990's no more, boy!!

NOTE: Andre Ward is actually more European than Black. He is the product of A WHITE PENIS penetrating a black vagina. And his father was also a boxer. So there ya go! White genetics FTW!!
    He's clearly trolling you double digit IQ mong.
    Btw why are you so obsessed with race&muslims n ****? did an Arab or a BBC penetrate your old dear when u were a young lad & you've been traumatised ever since bro?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Btw why are you so obsessed with race&muslims n ****? did an Arab or a BBC penetrate your old dear when u were a young lad & you've been traumatised ever since bro?
      I was clearly trolling as well. Oh, and nothing wrong with having a double-digit IQ, as long as it's in the mid to upper 90's. A perfectly functional human being can have this IQ, and be capable of performing most jobs!

Lol no I just love making people like you angry because of your inferiority complex associated with race.

That's all, thanks!

This own was brought to you by CHEEK BUSTING on behalf of the FINE YOUNG CAPITALISTS.

Comment

Oh, I forgot to ask! Would you be interested in joining us at the PAK1 CUCK CLUB, part of the GREATER MIDDLE-EASTERN CUCKOLD SOCIETY?

You sound like a perfect candidate!

Comment

Oh, I forgot to ask! Would you be interested in joining us at the PAK1 CUCK CLUB, part of the GREATER MIDDLE-EASTERN CUCKOLD SOCIETY?

The ironic thing is you're attempting to do a funny but i 100% believe you are an active member of that and many more SWC societies.

Comment

The ironic thing is you're attempting to do a funny but i 100% believe you are an active member of that and many more SWC societies.
            SWC?? Be a gent, kind sir, and tell me wot that means?

Comment

I just figured you are a lil d1ck Asian (not Oriental - but Indian, Pak1, Bangladesh type) who gets off watching White bulls destroy their women? It's no secret Whiteness is idolized in those countries?

So I figured you'd want to join up? *shrug* wotever suits you lil fella!

Just know that it's not healthy to keep those desires pent-up! And get frustrated at how White men are so desired by Asian women!! We at the Greater Middle-Eastern Cuckold Society, and Pak1 cuck club, strongly believe this is what causes most Asian men to lash out with terrorism! YES!! That's right! It's NOT the doctrine of Islam, but the doctrine of Whites smashing their women, and cursing White men as "great satans" with their "British beef-sticks" and "weapons of mass-destruction"! Scientific evidence will be coming soon to buttress this theory!

Comment

Man tf you be doing in my thread man wit all that weirdo **** talk ? See me face to face like a real man son! See how tugh you is then huh

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  One gender ? yes
                  One Race? No
                  Man, guess we come from two different worlds then. I've seen chicks put on better fights than plenty of dudes. Maybe not in boxing yet but we'll get there.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Man tf you be doing in my thread man wit all that weirdo **** talk ? See me face to face like a real man son! See how tugh you is then huh
                    Da White man done put the fear of GAWD in you, boy!!

Comment

smh.....why is race always an issue?

Comment

Working...
                      X