Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fisher on the Demographic, GGG haters, Racism and Bias in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO just reading Larry *****ing Doug Fischer again made my day man.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Your probably right but it's happening on both sides. I can't believe I feel compelled to type the word Sides in this day and age. It's really disappointing.
      Yes, it is. Some blacks play the race card on everything, and it's annoying. But the thing is that the black victim demographic is so small it doesn't really affect the debate or perception of boxers.

Comment

• As a black guy living in a black community, I have to say that this article is spot on. I can't even discuss boxing at my barber shop anymore. All the local guys are Floyd/Ward diehards and they are ruining the sport. The crazy things like is that blacks don't root for Crawford.

Comment

• Wow, pretty much nailed it. Though there are some fans or a good number that are not like that. But I definitely know plenty of fans like what Dougie described.

But there are going to be all kinds of different fans and everyone is not going to agree. Some are just delusional, biased, etc...some are objective and honest but just have different opinions. But I'm glad we have lots of different kinds of fans. If everyone was the same it would be boring.

Comment

Working...
          X