No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    What's funny is back in the spring and over the summer when he made the changes you lefties cried he was making aviation less safe. Trump was gonna cost lives. So he trolls you morons and you act like you got him on something.
    Those who think they are the smartest are so easily fooled.

It's comical to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Flynn plead guilty. If there wasn't any evidence against him why did he plead guilty? Now you're starting to just ignore facts.

You're worried about what the left would've done. Yes, the left would criticize everything Trump does. Just like the right criticized everything Obama did. That's politics. But the Flynn situation was one that could've been avoided if Trump had swallowed his pride and listened to Obama and the guy who sent his daughter's father in law to prison.

But then again Trump said he knows more about ISIS than the generals. He said healthcare would be so easy then said "who knew healthcare would be so hard".
      Why isn't Flynn in prison now? What evidence does Mueller have? And ask yourself why Mueller isn't investigating Hillary for lying to FBI, only Flynn.

Healthcare is hard when no Democrats will cooperate and establishment Republicams are jamming him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        He's using emotion over logic.

He wants it to be there, and that's enough for him.

The guy says "anonymous sources" are good for him, but others have to bring proof of their claims. You're talking to a brick wall.

Anyone intellectually honest knows that's true.

Getting people to be honest isn't easy though.
        You know how it goes with these guys, once faced with facts they cry fake news and deflect. Then change the subject or ignore evidence to he contrary altogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          He's using emotion over logic.

He wants it to be there, and that's enough for him.

The guy says "anonymous sources" are good for him, but others have to bring proof of their claims. You're talking to a brick wall
          Like those Anonymous sources you were talking about in the NY Times story which turned out to be true when the Australian Govt confirmed it? I noticed you never responded to that when I posted it.

Flynn saw the evidence against him and said "I'll plead guilty to a lesser charge and I'll cooperate"

That's the part ya'll seem to forget. He and Pap pled to lesser charges than what they could've been charged with.

But 1bad65 says there's no evidence against him. Alert the New York Times.

Speaking of Anonymous sources. There were 33 named sources in the Washington Post story about Roy Moore and you didn't believe that either.

So anon sources or named sources doesn't matter to you. You aren't gonna believe it if it's something against Team R.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Why isn't Flynn in prison now? What evidence does Mueller have? And ask yourself why Mueller isn't investigating Hillary for lying to FBI, only Flynn.

Healthcare is hard when no Democrats will cooperate and establishment Republicams are jamming him up.
            He isn't in prison because he's cooperating and hasn't had a sentencing date set. His sentence will depend on his cooperation with the investigation. If he lies or misleads them he can get a longer sentence or his plea agreement can be thrown out and he can be charged with not only the lying to the FBI but also the other charges Mueller choose not to charge him with in return for his cooperation.

Comment

Flynn saw the evidence against him and said "I'll plead guilty to a lesser charge and I'll cooperate"
              LAMO at you mind-reading Flynn now.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              That's the part ya'll seem to forget. He and Pap pled to lesser charges than what they could've been charged with.
              Connect those dots, and when you need new dots just make some.

But 1bad65 says there's no evidence against him.
              I'm just repeating what those in the know and in high places in Congress and the DOJ are on record saying.

I see you still aren't keeping up.

Alert the New York Times.
              They already know. Like I already know.

Like you'd know if you'd catch up.

Comment

I laughed when I started reading this and assumed it was fake. I thought about it, went to his Twitter, saw it was real, and almost fell out of my seat.

Unquestionably the weakest president in history by a country mile. Dude cannot handle being an adult in any capacity.... Jesus ****ing Christ.

Comment

He isn't in prison because he's cooperating and hasn't had a sentencing date set. His sentence will depend on his cooperation with the investigation. If he lies or misleads them he can get a longer sentence or his plea agreement can be thrown out and he can be charged with not only the lying to the FBI but also the other charges Mueller choose not to charge him with in return for his cooperation.
                  In other words, clear as mud huh? Guess Mueller's anti-Trump staff didn't compromise the investigation in any way eh?
                  Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 01-02-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Jesus Christ Now they're blaming us

I'm done. I can't take it no more siablo14

Comment

• You went back and forth with me about anon sources in the NYT story I posted

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Lmao!!!

Y'all grubers never give up.

Let me guess, they are citing "anonymous sources" for the umpteenth time.

That is correct, is it not?
                      Nice deflection.

So let me guess, I was correct. Your link relies, once again, on "anonymous sources".

When are you guys gonna learn not to keep falling for this nonsense?
                      The onus to prove a claim falls upon the person making it.

You know this, or at least you should.

The NYT made a claim. Said claim was backed only by "anonymous sources".

It is what it is.

Why you grubers keep falling for this same line over and over and over is beyond me.

But until you guys figure it out, if you ever do, I'll keep pointing out how ridiculous you guys are and laugh at you.
                      They are the accused.

They don't have to prove squat.

Haven't you ever taken an American History, Government, or Civics class in your life???
                      You one serious superfan.

You're loyal to the team and believe every word they tell you without questioning it, I'll give you that.

You really have to do some independent research and stop being a trained parrot. There's so much more to see out there once you get out of your bubble.
                      I hit you with this and you never responded. You got quiet as a mouse pissin on cotton

It hurt you so bad your next question to me was something out the blue about how much I'll be saving on my taxes. A weird question and I gave you an answer and you didn't respond to that either. I guess you took a standing 8 count

Comment

Working...
                      X