No announcement yet.

Mayweathers torn rotator cuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Am not really sure about that, he fought Castillo like 6 months later, is that possible after surgery?
    Probably was just a minor one but he did have surgery.

http://m.nydailynews.com/archives/sp...ticle-1.495143

"He had surgery following the controversial decision over Castillo and he said his shoulder is completely healed now." From Tim Smith Daily News

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      From what I recall, Mayweather was talking about his shoulder in the corner during the fight. Pacquiao didn't utter a word about his.

he did..he said it in tagalog...he kept saying it

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Care to let us know when specifically?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          He had Leonard massage it.

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          So basically the same situation as Pacquiao. The Injury was not as bad as he made It out to be.
          True, assuming there was an injury and I'm not prepared to say there was one.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Any source for this? Or did you notice this yourself during the fight?

Comment

oh boy here we go again, salty salty salty

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              oh boy here we go again, salty salty salty
              .......water.

Comment

So basically because Pac said he didnt see a doctor or do rehab with a doctor and his SEVERELY TORN rotator cuff was healed with salt water in 3 months, this is to try to deflect from pacs miraculous cure, by trying to trash Floyd. Once again we now know PAC IS A LIAR, AND con artist, ask his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                  So basically because Pac said he didnt see a doctor or do rehab with a doctor and his SEVERELY TORN rotator cuff was healed with salt water in 3 months, this is to try to deflect from pacs miraculous cure, by trying to trash Floyd. Once again we now know PAC IS A LIAR, AND con artist, ask his wife.
                  Pacquiao has surgery in the United States of America, so he quite clearly saw a doctor. I'm sure he did some form of rehab too. Why would people buy so heavily into what the media has to say or a brain washed born again christian is trying to preach?

Comment

I'm
                    Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    So basically the same situation as Pacquiao. The Injury was not as bad as he made It out to be.
                    Not the same at all if you truly read what he posted.

Also, Mayweather never claimed saltwater healed his shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Pacquiao has surgery in the United States of America, so he quite clearly saw a doctor. I'm sure he did some form of rehab too. Why would people buy so heavily into what the media has to say or a brain washed born again christian is trying to preach?
                      Only a small part of me truly believes this is still a possible explanation for what he said. But idk I'm going to remain skeptical until I hear more about what's going on.

In the meantime I'm getting a kick out of the saltwater magic memes.

EDIT: I assume if there had been a surgery, we will probably see incision scars on the shoulder. Nowadays those can be fairly small, but still visible. Something like that would be reasonably difficult to fake for long.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-19-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X