Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Must Agree Now, We Won't Wait Until Fury Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few of things. One, Eddie knows exactly what he is doing with this move. Wilder has a fight in front of him and it makes no sense to sign a contract right when the outcome hasn't been decided. Hearn secretly wants Wilder to lose because it will be easier to deal with Fury. Plus UK vs UK would be massive. Two, If Wilder agreed to a low ball deal he would be stuck with it. Beating Fury increases his percentage to 40 percent easy. Three, Whyte was always the opponent. If you follow the paper trial, Hearn started this process when the WBC refused to acknowledge Whyte as Wilder s mandatory. But the AJ-Lights will still defend AJ

Comment

I guess no fight then Hearn. Quit putting roadblocks. Whoever wins that fight, you have to actually nogetiate.

Comment

Lmao @ the fools who don't see through Hearns bullshyt. FOH

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          lol.......Wouldn't you say these odds are shorter than the 1/9 on .You missed the point whilst trying to be clever.
          Wasn’t being clever just stating facts. If we were to do a odds check on Wilder’s last 5 fights and Joshua’s last 5 opponents Wilder has also been odds on in all his fights.

Joshua just had a mandatory which he was obligated to do. Any lineal champion that faces another belt holder is likely to be very competitive price wise.

Generally when posters deliver figures and news I expect it to be truthful. Opinions, fair enough we all take with a pinch of salt but you were relaying bogus prices to suit your narrative. That is inexcusable and just deceitful and I will be reporting you to the moderators to hopefully get you banned. They need to make an example out of you. Not only are you a Benedict Arnold but your cunning. I will not tolerate the treachery

Comment

I knew the excuse was coming soon, what a fooking fraud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Bbbbbut they’re both to blame for the fight not happening.
              Right? Anybody who doesn't see that Hearn is holding up this fight is either really dumb or biased. Or both. This is easy to see through.

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit29 View Post
                A few of things. One, Eddie knows exactly what he is doing with this move. Wilder has a fight in front of him and it makes no sense to sign a contract right when the outcome hasn't been decided. Hearn secretly wants Wilder to lose because it will be easier to deal with Fury. Plus UK vs UK would be massive. Two, If Wilder agreed to a low ball deal he would be stuck with it. Beating Fury increases his percentage to 40 percent easy. Three, Whyte was always the opponent. If you follow the paper trial, Hearn started this process when the WBC refused to acknowledge Whyte as Wilder s mandatory. But the AJ-Lights will still defend AJ
                I will defend Aj until my last dying breath. Yesterday was confirmation as Povetkin in the first 2 rounds made my whole body go numb the way he was catching Joshua. All I was thinking about was I’m abandoning my Boxingscene account. Thankfully my boy pulled through and I can go full throttle with the cheerleading.

I actually agree with everything you said. I don’t understand this stance at all and if Joshua can be forthcoming and say I want Wilder as I need to be undisputed instead of let’s have a poll or there is enough food to eat will be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Right? Anybody who doesn't see that Hearn is holding up this fight is either really dumb or biased. Or both. This is easy to see through.
                  He’s gonna do a complete 180 and say he didn’t mean that. His idiotic fans will run with it, missing the point.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    What happens if Wilder vs Fury flops on PPV?
                    It depends on what we're calling a flop, tbh.

Still, with the PPV in the fold, Wilder's camp will have a data point to negotiate with/against.

Comment

• Talks between the Joshua and Wilder camps have stalled and Hearn is worried a fight that will be worth far more than the "peanuts" of an initially offered $50 million could be derailed.

So suddenly the fight is worth so much more! A few months ago, Wilder's team was "dreaming," and overestimated the fight's value! GTFOH!

Comment

Working...
                      X