Crazy story out of Dallas Tx involving a police shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Da...mpression=true

So this dumb b*tch was trying to go home, went to the wrong floor, tried to enter the wrong apartment, and shot this dude because she got startled when she saw a black open the door?

This some Reno 911 shit.

Paid leave of absence and a verbal warning. She'll be back on patrol in a few weeks.
    Oh ok so he actually opened the door for her. I was wondering how she got in the apt.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      I didn't mean go to brawl with them but you are not really in the best listening mode when you are super pissed when you get called out in your home.. I agree that getting a gun pulled on you is no joke I agree and a senile person with a gun is dangerous.
      Was she senile?

If she's some old lady cop all the more reason to chill out & just talk yourself out of the situation.

But f#ck man I wouldn't even gotten into this situation cuz I lock my f#cking door & this lady wouldn't of got in in the first damn place.

Comment

So this dumb b*tch was trying to go home, went to the wrong floor, tried to enter the wrong apartment, and shot this dude because she got startled when she saw a black open the door?

This some Reno 911 shit.

Paid leave of absence and a verbal warning. She'll be back on patrol in a few weeks.
        Wut in the f#ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Oh ok so he actually opened the door for her. I was wondering how she got in the apt.
          Remember that Dave Chappelle joke:

“Saw this once before when I was a rookie. Apparently this nigga broke in and put up pictures of his family everywhere. Nah, no paperwork. Let’s just sprinkle some crack on him and get out of here".

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            How the f#ck did she get in? Her key worked for his door or didn't he lock the f#cking door? Or am I just paranoid as f#ck cuz I got my doors locked 24/7/365?

Weird ass story for sure & I'm super curious how some weird ass mistake lead to a guy getting murdered. Wonder if the dead guy got aggressive with her or something.
            This will definitely be on Dateline or 20/20 in a few years...

Comment

Don't know if this is true. The only part I really want to know is if they use keyless entry

Comment

B**tch must have been drunk.

You got her pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Was she senile?

If she's some old lady cop all the more reason to chill out & just talk yourself out of the situation.

But f#ck man I wouldn't even gotten into this situation cuz I lock my f#cking door & this lady wouldn't of got in in the first damn place.
                  She probably was drunk.

Where is her pic?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    B**tch must have been drunk.

You got her pic?
                    No they haven't released it

Comment

This some Reno 911 shit.

She must have been drunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X