Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    Let me guess, Clenelo was
    roided to the gills and ran all night?
    I'm confused,he tested positive the same day of the fight? Or how he was roided?

Comment

GGG remember the days when they're not big stars yet and sparring each other. They trained hard, worked hard to achieve success.

Then Nelo become a star partly thru corrupt practices in boxing. Nelo blinded by money continue to utilize corruption and even used banned drugs to have an advantage over his opponents.

Nelo is a very different person now than the one GGG used to know...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I can tell you've never worked out a day in your life.l!
        I'm a Canelo fan and I don't really buy the whole tainted meat story either but for you to say something like that tells me you don't know shet about working out!
        I'll tell you this much cause I know from experience cause I've seen it and lived it.
        You ever seen a prison movie where Fools are all swolled up and in shape with a big ass chest, traps, shoulders, and arms??
        Do you think convicts have steroids in prison??
        How do you think they get so big??
        Just eating Alot and working out, that's all!
        Now you don't think Canelo can gain muscle mass just from eating healthy and working out??
        If you say no then you don't know WTF you talking about!
        That simple!
        Well, so much for thinking you were reasonable and objective...you don't want to see the obvious and think that all of a sudden Runelo quit "eating a lot"? And just because I don't agree with you, I don't know wtf I'm talking about? and yet you bring up MOVIES (which are FICTION) to back up your point?.....man, homey....

FYI, 1. not everyone has the same physical make-up 2. I have friends who've been to prison IN REAL LIFE, NOT movies, spent some serious time there, worked out and did not come out "all big", one of them lost a shit-load of weight, cabron was all chicharron when they pinched him, got out and was almost unrecognizable 3. As far as I know, Clenelo has NEVER been to prison, whether in real life or in the movies, right?...and 4. I've been doing cross-fit for 5 years now and gradually incorporated strength training and aerobic exercises in order to obtain and maintain a lean and ripped physique...and trust me, I don't have nor need a "big ass chest, traps, shoulders and arms. It's lean muscle mass...nowhere near the volume of what Carne-lo had, madafakka looked like a professional body builder in his last fight....but hey whatever, you're his fan....
        Last edited by livershot73; 09-06-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
          Well, so much for thinking you were reasonable and objective...you don't want to see the obvious and think that all of a sudden Runelo quit "eating a lot"? And just because I don't agree with you, I don't know wtf I'm talking about? and yet you bring up MOVIES (which are FICTION) to back up your point?.....man, homey....

FYI, 1. not everyone has the same physical make-up 2. I have friends who've been to prison IN REAL LIFE, NOT movies, spent some serious time there, worked out and did not come out "all big", one of them lost a shit-load of weight, cabron was all chicharron when they pinched him, got out and was almost unrecognizable 3. As far as I know, Clenelo has NEVER been to prison, whether in real life or in the movies, right?...and 4. I've been doing cross-fit for 5 years now and gradually incorporated strength training and aerobic exercises in order to obtain and maintain a lean and ripped physique...and trust me, I don't have nor need a "big ass chest, traps, shoulders and arms. It's lean muscle mass...nowhere near the volume of what Carne-lo had, madafakka looked like a professional body builder in his last fight....but hey whatever, you're his fan....
          I guess you only read half my post huh??
          I'll tell you this.. I've also been to prison. I did 9 years straight. When I got out I was healthy as fucc!
          I looked like Canelo did last year but just bigger. I got out weighting 230 pounds and I'm 6'3. I was on swoll homie. But I wasnt the biggest one there. I personally saw black guys, white guys, some Polynesians, and a few other Mexicans that were huge as fucc! And we've all been there for a few years and we all gained our size thru eating and working out. You can choose to believe what I'm telling you or not, that's on you.
          So Tripps me out when people like you think it's impossible to gain size and muscle mass just from eating Alot. It is possible. I did it!
          And you're right, not everyone has the same physical makeup but there's a few of us who are just lucky I guess... I'm one of them and so are my brothers.
          So like I said, I've seen it with my own eyes and lived it myself.
          So you can hate all you want but I'm telling you, it is possible to get that swoll just thru eating and working out.

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
            Maybe just as stupid as Clenelo? Trying to make everyone believe his positive tests were from tainted meat? Come on man, look at the man's latest pics...all that muscle gain is GONE....

At least there is consistency with GGG's statements....
            At least there is consistency with GGG's statements...

"I'll fight anyone from 154-168"

He ducked ward at 168, canelo at 155, and truly meant he'll only go to 154 for Mayweather.

"I'm no businessman"

The major roadblocks for both the 1st fight and the rematch was ggg not happy with the money.

"I fight Mexican style"

He boxed lemieux.

Comment

Canelo going with winning gloves again... Ggg with Grant. Per ESPN deportes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                How stupid can Triple g really be???
                He barely realized that Boxing is also a business, not just a sport??
                Explains why at his age he's just barely hitting the big stage while Canelo has been a superstar for a few years now.
                He isn't a star because he came from Borat land. Canelo being Mexican is a significant reason he is a star.

It does matter where you come from. That isn't to say that Canelo isn't deserving of being a top billed fighter but it sure was a lot easier being Mexican than someone from Kazakhstan.

You switch places and Golovkin would a beloved Mexican fighter more so than Canelo ever has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                  What tactic? Hitting Canelo below the belt, on his legs and
                  hips? That's the tactic you encourage from Golovkin, but
                  you admonish Canelo as a cheater? 'Nuff said.
                  Don't try to present yourself as unbiased in the future.
                  I think the guy is obviously joking. But he probably isn't unbiased.

Comment

Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
                    The rematch nearly fell apart because this fool wouldn't budge from a 50-50 split. All non-delusional boxing fans know who the diva is.
                    Delusional? He got a great deal. All the while the clowns on this site were saying he couldn't get better than 35% and he should be willing to take a flat fee.

Comment

I'm a huge GGG fan, have been since he beat Geale easily, but Canelo can move and I see him dancing to a decision win, that's just how I see it unfortunately. Wanna see GGG win by KO, but at 36 he might not catch Canelo, DLH knew what was up after watching the Jacobs fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X