Is James kirkland retired??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is James kirkland retired??

he hasnt fought since the canelo ko

I'm not sure but I don't think so. probably hasn't fought because of mental/promotion problems.

Comment

He needs to be.

Comment

Hard to tell. He most likely can't be bothered training and fighting unless it's for a big payday.

Comment

I think he needs a long physical rest after that brutal beating and KO in that Canelo fight. Anytime I watch highlights of that fight, it makes me reepect those who turned pro (Which makes me look like a coward for not for turning pro).
          Last edited by Ray*; 04-23-2018, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Most fighters KO'd by Canelo need an extended layoff...just ask Amir Khan. I expect Kirkland to come back as a brutal knockout artist who is ready to restart his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              He needs to be.
              Co-sign this. He should just get out of the game. Fun guy to watch, but he takes so much damage & the guy is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed already so I question how much give he gots.

But he's probably not cuz boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I think he needs a long physical rest after that brutal beating and KO in that Canelo fight. Anytime I watch highlights of that fight, it makes me rest though who turned pro (Which makes me look like a coward for not for turning pro).

Hes been out for 3 years and counting now, you dont consider 3 years off a long rest????

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Hes been out for 3 years and counting now, you dont consider 3 years off a long rest????
                  Now that is long lol, didn’t look like 3 years to me in HD. You absolutely right that’s a longer rest, he must be retired then without an official statement.

Comment

Working...
                  X