No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Is this the strength Trump supporters brag about?
    That falls under speaking straight up.

If someone offers you a great deal they are getting hosed on, can't blame you for taking it.

Its better than Obama and Hillary talking up these unfair, stupid deals as huge successes.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...sations-244747

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...mepage%2Fstory

Trump backed Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter with girl when she was 14, he was 32.
      The Democrats are getting desperate digging this deep in the gutter.

Let's see if they have any proof.....

Comment

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...sations-244747

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...mepage%2Fstory

Trump backed Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter with girl when she was 14, he was 32.
        Dam ! Guess he's not nearly famous enough to escape public scrutiny. Elvis hitched up with a 14 year old and it's like the last thing anyone remembers about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          We had some evidence Obama was born in Kenya, so you can't fault Trump there.

Its on Snopes if you must see it. I'll post it later if you want.

Contrast to now, where we habe been told repeatedly we have ZERO evidence.

Because we've never ever put innocent people in prison, right?

So it's ok with you if it goes on forever even if no evidence is being found.

Now remember you said this.

One thing about politics, the pendulum always seems to swing back. Assuming we get another D President, be consistent if Team R decides to implement never-ending investigations that produce zero evidence of wrongdoing.
          There was not real evidence. BS like that is why the country got so divided.

White Billionaires, no. Poor and minorities, yes.

I didn't say that so why would I need to remember this. I want the investigation to be thorough. I can't put a timetable on it.

If this were a meaningless, politically induced, BS investigation like the 2nd Bengahzi one, then I would say get it over with already.

As soon as guilt or innocence is established, end the investigation.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-09-2017, 04:05 PM.

Comment

That falls under speaking straight up.

If someone offers you a great deal they are getting hosed on, can't blame you for taking it.

Its better than Obama and Hillary talking up these unfair, stupid deals as huge successes.
            Trump apologized. When Obama didn't do this you agreed with posters that called it an apology tour. Incredibly hypocritical.

Comment

The Democrats are getting desperate digging this deep in the gutter.

Let's see if they have any proof.....
              The report was from the washington post, a right leaning newspaper. Thats why all the comments in the article are from Republicans. Did you read the article?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Dam ! Guess he's not nearly famous enough to escape public scrutiny. Elvis hitched up with a 14 year old and it's like the last thing anyone remembers about him.
                Different time in America. The last 3 weeks has been an explosion of women and men complaining about sexual abuse from high powered and influential white males.

Comment

The report was from the washington post, a right leaning newspaper. Thats why all the comments in the article are from Republicans. Did you read the article?
                  Did you just call WaPo a right leaning paper?

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Different time in America. The last 3 weeks has been an explosion of women and men complaining about sexual abuse from high powered and influential white males.
                  Yeah, true

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Did you just call WaPo a right leaning paper?

Yeah, true
                    true I was thinking washington times. my bad. It has changed since Beezos purchased it a few years ago.

Comment

There was not real evidence. BS like that is why the country got so divided.
                      It was real.

Did you bother to look at it??

You didn't, or you'd know it was 100%. There was a valid explanation, but it was real.

If you're not going to bother listening to my side, this is once again wasting my time with pointless superfan nonsense.

White Billionaires, no. Poor and minorities, yes.
                      Please keep race out of something not racial.

Plenty of whites habe been wrongly convicted, including 3 in Austin alone. One even sat on Death Row.

If this were a meaningless, politically induced, BS investigation like the 2nd Bengahzi one, then I would say get it over with already.
                      More superfan cheerleading and double standards.

As soon as guilt or innocence is established, end the investigation.
                      So it can go on forever, as innocence can never be established. Gotcha.

Like I said, remember that because I sure will.

We are all innocent until proven guilty, btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X