Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pacquiao get away with ducking floyd and fighting his leftovers??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you care so much? I know you only watch Boxing for the sake of 3-4 fighters (like many here do) but it's a great sport with a ton of history yet you don't follow anything that doesn't relate to Mayweather.

I'll give you a short list of fighters you've never heard of but should find entertaining and then may try and educate yourself on Boxing further - Alexis Arguello, Ruben Olivares, Jose Napoles, Salvador Sanchez, Wilfredo Gomez, Carlos Ortiz, Carlos Zarate, Eder Jofre (watch the doc "O Grande Campeo"). Skilled guys that would also get down and were always entertaining. You should enjoy those. If you prefer your fighters to not be foreign there's also Mark Johnson, Marvin Hagler, Evander Holyfield, James Toney and Matthew Saad Muhammad as another handful that were highly skilled and entertaining.

Your welcome. Let me know if you need specific fights. Watching and learning will be more valuable than debating and watching May-Pac for 2-3 hours every day.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      The same reason that they say loma is a skilled technical boxer but the very same people that say/said that about loma are the very same people that say Floyd is "running" or "boring." That's why.
      Yet, you say Loma is a boring runner who has no technical skills and doesn't stop anyone. Probably for the same "reason" you point the finger at others for.

Comment

Why are we still debating Pacquiao & Floyd? Mayweather's retired and Manny should be. Let it go, bro.

Comment

Pacquiao didn’t duck Mayweather. Bob Arum did.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Why do you care so much? I know you only watch Boxing for the sake of 3-4 fighters (like many here do) but it's a great sport with a ton of history yet you don't follow anything that doesn't relate to Mayweather.

I'll give you a short list of fighters you've never heard of but should find entertaining and then may try and educate yourself on Boxing further - Alexis Arguello, Ruben Olivares, Jose Napoles, Salvador Sanchez, Wilfredo Gomez, Carlos Ortiz, Carlos Zarate, Eder Jofre (watch the doc "O Grande Campeo"). Skilled guys that would also get down and were always entertaining. You should enjoy those. If you prefer your fighters to not be foreign there's also Mark Johnson, Marvin Hagler, Evander Holyfield, James Toney and Matthew Saad Muhammad as another handful that were highly skilled and entertaining.

Your welcome. Let me know if you need specific fights. Watching and learning will be more valuable than debating and watching May-Pac for 2-3 hours every day.
            Here you are crying and having ANOTHER mental breakdown. I hope all is well

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Pacquiao didn’t duck Mayweather. Bob Arum did.
              because bob asked for random testing.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yet Floyd fought Manny's leftovers when he fought JMM and Cotto. He also fought De La Hoya's leftovers when he fought Genaro Hernandez, Gatti and Mosley. He fought Khan's leftovers when he fought Maidana twice while ducking Khan! He fought Kosta Tszyu's leftovers when he fought Judah and Mitchell. See how silly and embarrassing this is getting? Stop the foolishness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      Top rank and pacquiao seem to get pass for their blatant ducking and then feasting on TBE leftovers.

Please explain sirs
                      Obviously, you're an alt. Why not use your regular account to post this thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X